Options

Anyone willing to trade a delux legacyfor MSG 08 posters?

Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
edited February 2009 in The Porch
? Id be willing to part if anyone has an extra package coming.
2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The Legacy Edition? Really?
  • Options
    Yeah, I want a Legacy Edition, id be willing to trade my posters..
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• Options
    I will trade you the 2 disc Legacy Edition for the posters.
  • Options
    greenmanny wrote:
    I will trade you the 2 disc Legacy Edition for the posters.
    U do know.. that the combined value of those posters trumps the value of the $40.00 pack...
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• Options
    pm sent.
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    He he goes again with these damn msg posters :lol:
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    5against1- wrote:
    He he goes again with these damn msg posters :lol:

When I read the thread title I thought it was a joke thread started by someone else but then I realized it was the same guy.... :lol:
  • Options
    What I choose to do is no body's business.

I want to get rid of these.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    Save your money for the riot act re-release. Now there's some money well-spent!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,572

use them as floor mats in the bathroom again,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

LMAO!! :lol:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    heehee!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    fanch75 wrote:
    Save your money for the riot act re-release. Now there's some money well-spent!

Whoa! I thought everybody had that already? :o
  • Options

now that you've posted, its everyone's business.

frame them and hang them up, they are beautiful and are not going up in value.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    100 Pacer wrote:

pwned

i've seen shit better then those 2 posters. good god there awful.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    NOT THIS AGAIN!

when i read the title of this thread i just knew it was this guy and his MSG posters again!

somebody please just trade with this kid so we dont see anymore threads about his holy MSG posters and what he wants to trade them for! seriously, its ridiculous. im not trying to be mean or pick on him. anyone from the old board will remember this guy and his never ending quest to sell or trade his MSG 08 posters.

jeremy, dude we get it, you have the MSG 08 posters, thats great. we have heard your story many times, keep your posters, they were your first shows and your favorite shows. we have heard how much you like them, you should not trade or sell your posters. hang them on your wall and move on with your life.
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
  • Options
    NOT THIS AGAIN!

when i read the title of this thread i just knew it was this guy and his MSG posters again!

somebody please just trade with this kid so we dont see anymore threads about his holy MSG posters and what he wants to trade them for! seriously, its ridiculous. im not trying to be mean or pick on him. anyone from the old board will remember this guy and his never ending quest to sell or trade his MSG 08 posters.

jeremy, dude we get it, you have the MSG 08 posters, thats great. we have heard your story many times, keep your posters, they were your first shows and your favorite shows. we have heard how much you like them, you should not trade or sell your posters. hang them on your wall and move on with your life.
    well said this kid is killing me it's always the same thing over and over enough already and we know u have 2 good trades and we know u backed out of ebay and pit trades and buys enough please save face seroiusly it's getting absurd when everyone from the old and new pit is calling u out,change your name or give it up bro. Pride has to mean something!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    does anyone really want these posters after this guy has had sex with them??
  • Options
    IAM <!-- e --><a href="mailto:drutkowski@yahoo.com">drutkowski@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->....TO work out details....thanks dude no problem JAGERMASTER
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    IAM <!-- e --><a href="mailto:drutkowski@yahoo.com">drutkowski@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->....TO work out details....thanks dude no problem JAGERMASTER

Damnit, you again?? Stay off the jager!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Thorns2010 wrote:

that's not jager....and you can't take back a blow to the head that dates back to adolescence. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Thorns2010 wrote:

that's not jager....and you can't take back a blow to the head that dates back to adolescence. :mrgreen:

Wait....are you defending him??? WTF? Am I in crazy land??? :mrgreen::lol:
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    this_thread_rocks.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    NOT THIS AGAIN!

The problem here IMO of course is not even that he wants to trade them, there are people that want to trade something and they just can't so they try several times... this kid has started numerous threads about the same thing, trade for this, should I sell them?, should I this or should I that, and then every single time he comes back and tells everyone how they have SO much sentimental value and afterall he doesnt want to get rid of them :roll:

So yeah as you said maybe this time he will get rid of those things for good and he will spare us with starting more of this threads about the Oh so famous MSG posters...
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Who designed them?
    What shows do they represent?
    Where were the shows held?
    When were the shows?
    How were they aquired?
    Why,
    Why,
    Why,

Why dont you change your name to Jeremy has regrettably Spoken about his MSG Posters AGAIN
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06