Options

Selling advice

Dirt Like MeDirt Like Me Posts: 204
edited February 2009 in The Porch
So we did our taxes and it ain't good. It has come down to skipping the upcoming Springsteen tour or selling so PJ stuff and other tickets. I don't have anything great. Some 2008 posters and opened vinyl. I opened it because I played it, but its all in great shape. Anyway, I've seen lots of selling occur here and I was wondering what you all think the best place is to unload the stuff? Ebay, Craigslist, here? Flea markets? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Let the ocean swell, dissolve 'way my past
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Honestly, not much is selling right now because few are buying. If you're considering it, at least on ebay you can set your minimum so as not to give it away. Good luck. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,936
    Well you could try here first and if nothing happens in a couple of days you should to straight to eBay.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 314
    If you're going to sell the vinyl, try and post over at Vinyl Collective. There are a few PJ fans there also. Hell, tell them I sent you. I'm a Mod over there.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    I may be interested in the vinyl. Let me know what you have if you decide to sell.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    wolfbear wrote:
    Honestly, not much is selling right now because few are buying. If you're considering it, at least on ebay you can set your minimum so as not to give it away. Good luck. :)
    exactly- everyone is broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    LukinFan wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    exactly- everyone is broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

yup.
    and if they aren't broke, it's a little tight. now is the time to add those missing vinyls to your collection, it seems b/c they are popping up everywhere! a lot of people just spent a good deal of cash-ola on the Ten reissue and are saving for the new record/tour. best of luck to you, though!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com