Comments

• Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,921
    Cool find. Thanks for posting it.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,239
    Hmm not much of an interview.. lol.

But I did notice the article seems to have originated in Edmonton? How cool would another Canadian tour be :)
  • Options
    Zod wrote:

But I did notice the article seems to have originated in Edmonton? How cool would another Canadian tour be :)

It would be an amazing. Give me another Ottawa 05 set any day.
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    such a tease gotta wait til next week for the good part of the interview
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Fuck next week, I want to know now....
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    I would like to hear what he has to say about the 10 reissue, as well as any "lingering" thoughts about TM....I'll guess I'll have to go search for the update.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,543
    Zod wrote:

i noticed the article/interview is credited to Alan Cross, who is based in Toronto. Alan has held several different postions in local Toronto-area radio stations. eV would be familiar with Alan on some level, seeing as how Alan while Program Director at 102.1 the Edge was responsible for working on what was to be a "Pearl Jam festival" at Downsview Park a couple of years ago but despite the station's best efforts (PJ's publicist even flew into town for negotiations) things couldn't get worked out,...

EDIT: a link appears at the end of the interview for www.ongoinghistory.com, a site run by Alan,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Zod wrote:

i noticed the article/interview is credited to Alan Cross, who is based in Toronto. Alan has held several different postions in local Toronto-area radio stations. eV would be familiar with Alan on some level, seeing as how Alan while Program Director at 102.1 the Edge was responsible for working on what was to be a "Pearl Jam festival" at Downsview Park a couple of years ago but despite the station's best efforts (PJ's publicist even flew into town for negotiations) things couldn't get worked out,...

EDIT: a link appears at the end of the interview for http://www.ongoinghistory.com, a site run by Alan,...

i followed the link as well but couldnt find any interviews with Ed... but i do tune in to his show whenever I have the chance..
  • Options
    Cool, thanks for posting. I hope to see the rest of it soon. I have to say though, the author's "big question" seemed like the most boring one ;)