Options

So I wanna do Euro Tour 09

YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
edited January 2009 in The Porch
but i know none of my friends/family will join me because they are either a)broke, b)cheap, c)not cool enough

and there's the dilemma. i have never seen them in europe and i haven't even been to europe in over 10 years. its time to knock two birds out with one stone. i want to go for a week, see a few cities, hit maybe 4 shows and come back to home and hopefully drive up and down the east coast again for some more!

anyone in my boat? if you are, seriously let's talk. we can put a nice group together and rage europe proper.

....when the time comes...hopefully 6-7 months from now there will be some shows announced.
i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    If there is a Euro tour i'm planning on doing them all for sure, there are quite a few others as well who will.
  • Options
    keep this american in mind. i'll make sure to tape a canadian flag to my head
  • Options
    I'm in for some shows in Europe next tour. I'm hoping to get to about 8... or whatever I can do in 2 weeks. I have never been to Europe.

I think the next tour in Europe will be in 2010.
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    I doubt we'll see a Euro tour in 2009. Looks like 2010 for that. But you never know...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    it all depends on when the record drops. i'd imagine they'd spend the winter months in australia.
  • Options
    pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225
    keep this american in mind. i'll make sure to tape a canadian flag to my head

This Canadian is in....I'll even lend you one of my flags....haha
    Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16
  • Options
    LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    Count me in to all the european shows also,whenever they are.
    Never been to europe and want to be there with other crazy pj fans from all
    over the world.
    Whenever it happens,someone get the ball rolling like they did last time.
    They rented a motorcoach bus and did the shows in style.I would love to be a part of that this time! ;)
  • Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    its been a longtime dream of mine to see pj in europe
    met a few people who did italy and that would have been an unbelievable experience

probably only be able to do a week/10 days due to my job but it would be an amazing week
    so count me in as well as someone seriously interested :)
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    you dont have to ask me twice. you get enough people in on this and we could rent a bus and do it right! Touring Bus style!
  • Options
    Euro tour would be just what I want but I'm starting to doubt that it could happen 2009. At least a summer tour. I think there should have been some news about the new album already....
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Sounds like a great idea!
    I think if they do tour in Australia I am going to try to make it there.
    I really really wanted to go to Germany when they were there.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I BrisK I wrote:
    If there is a Euro tour i'm planning on doing them all for sure, there are quite a few others as well who will.

You know it
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    Count me in :D
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    I will definitely head to Europe and to Oz when PJ next tour those continents . Even if it means I hit a few less US shows.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I have never been to Europe either. I would love to jump on this bandwagon!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    I've been saving my free roundtrip flight to Europe for this. I'm definitely in :) I did the Euro summer festival circuit 2 years ago (got to add 1 PJ show in London) and would love to go back to do a strictly PJ tour. We could get a double decker bus and blast PJ at other motorists on the road :lol:
    rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
    but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies