Options

Looking to trade Hartford 2008 poster...

mini_tbmini_tb Posts: 420
edited February 2009 in The Porch
Hey gang,

Sorry about yet another poster thread!! There does need to be a separate section for all of this, but anyhoo...

I am looking to trade my extra copy of the Hartford 2008 poster for a copy of the Italy 2006 (butterfly) poster. Anyone interested??? Send me a PM!

If by chance you have a St. Paul night 1 from 2006 you want to unload (cheaply), I am interested in that, too. Hell, I'd have no objections to trading the Hartford poster for both the Italy and the St. Paul! Did I just overplay my poker hand? :D

Long story short - I was next in line (after a number of pricks cut in line in front of me) when the last one sold out... I have night 2 which is equally ugly. I know it goes pretty cheap on ebeans, but they are so damned ugly that I've never been willing to spend the $$$ to add this much needed poster to my collection.

Believe it or not, I do plan on framing both of the St. Paul prints. They were the first shows my wife and I attended after all!
Glorified version of a pelican
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    someone on here was selling his Italy 06 yesterday that was signed by the entire band- that would be pretty sweet to own- but then again, how do you know all the sigs are real?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Yeah - I saw that dude's post. If that thing's for real, it'd be a really tough decision to sell it. That's what reminded me that I still have the extra Hartford. I didn't want to hijack that person's thread with my offer.
  • Options
    Monday AM bump...
  • Options
    PM sent