Is PJ ever rude?

2»

Comments

• Guys, guys, girls, girls, you are soooooo rude. You crack me up!

Anyway, I think pretty much everybody is rude from time to time since it depends on who's puts him/herself on the receiving end. PJ have never been rude to me, but I can see how many people might be by what they say (or sing). Those are the kind of people who I think are often rude...
    www.myspace.com/andreasjunge
  • LOL ed owned that chick
    she should feel honoured...
  • Spinbrett wrote:
    ok, I get it. Its ok for PJ to be extremely rude, just not their fans. I won't be rude anymore!

:rolleyes:
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • LongRd. wrote:
    Brett Michaels would have
    taken that poor girl
    backstage and had sexy time
    with her.

LMAO! Brett Michaels sucks!!!! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    Well, one has nothing to do with the other. The board rules are there for a reason and if you break them, the mods can choose to ban you.

As far as PJ being rude – I don’t know if that is the right choice of words, but yes, I happen to agree that Ed goes off on people too often. I happen to think it’s very childish the way he goes off on other bands sometimes and he can be downright mean. I see no need for it myself.
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    ur rude
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5mTQEfdRU8

Rude indeed. As far as PJ being considered rude for ed making fun of a chick's mosquito bites, nah, and for making fun of crap like Good charlotte...definitely not. Some things just need to be said.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Boy, I've killed the hell out of some threads today.

I went to the trouble of finding that youtube link and nobody gives a rats ass.

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • I wouldn't like them if they weren't.
  • Boy, I've killed the hell out of some threads today.

I went to the trouble of finding that youtube link and nobody gives a rats ass.

it ain't that bad. Hell, you even get used to it. Instead of thinking that you're killing it, think about it as you conquering it and now you can do whateverthehell you wanna cause no ones gonna say anything. That's what I do.
  • it ain't that bad. Hell, you even get used to it. Instead of thinking that you're killing it, think about it as you conquering it and now you can do whateverthehell you wanna cause no ones gonna say anything. That's what I do.
    Well I'm one bad sumbitch in that case....time to get drunk....ITS FRIDAY BITCHES!!!!!

• Well I'm one bad sumbitch in that case....time to get drunk....ITS FRIDAY BITCHES!!!!!

No shit!
  • Spinbrett wrote:
    Is it rude that PJ makes fun of the president of the United States? Is it rude when PJ makes fun of other bands that are so called pretend punk bands? I got banned from this site for a month for being "rude" yet PJ do it all the time. I guess PJ themselves would get banned from ten-club message pit!

perhaps.

however, i don't think pearl jam has collectively joined a site they knowingly agreed to adhere to the rules...respect being a BIG one...and then complained after the fact if they broke the rules. i think pj would have the good sense to only join forums they are willing to accept the ground rules for being members of, and not try and make the rules bend to their whim. in the public domain, it is our right to behave as we see fit...in a private domain, it is our hosts right/decision to allow or disallow certain behaviors, rudeness being just one amongst them. i think any of the members of pj would be able to have the self control/restraint NOT to be rude in such situations, or do so privately.....or, if they didn't, have the maturity to accept the consequences of their actions. it's pretty simple really.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Anyone want to take a crack at this thread today? ;)
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    hahahahahahaha
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?