Options

David Lynch Foundation Ticket Info

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
edited February 2009 in The Porch
DLF%20Logo.png

January 28, 2009

Dear demetrios,

Thank you for your interest in the David Lynch Foundation Benefit Concert featuring Paul McCartney, Donovan, Eddie Vedder, Sheryl Crow, and Friends. You've received this email because you have registered online for information regarding the concert. Please note that tickets have not yet gone on sale. We will contact you soon with how you can purchase tickets for this grand event.

Your next notification from us will be on how to purchase premium tickets and VIP packages. General admission tickets will be offered through Ticketmaster at a later date and you will receive advance notice of when they will become available to the general public.

We look forward to seeing you at this historic event.

All the best,
The David Lynch Foundation
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    funnygirlfunnygirl Posts: 529
    Let's all get a giant pool of $ together and buy a few VIP Packages! :D
  • Options
    funnygirl wrote:

If I can get a place to crash, LET'S DO IT! :P
  • Options
    Whoa! Why is your avatar & info underneath ya sig? :?
  • Options
    what do you mean? I don't see that! Help!

If we get tickets for this...I might have a free place for both of us to stay in NYC! :D
  • Options
    funnygirl wrote:
    what do you mean? I don't see that! Help!

If we get tickets for this...I might have a free place for both of us to stay in NYC! :D

error4vib1.jpg

We'll see! If work isn't so rough, and my new plans of '09 works out, things might change! ;)
  • Options
    with a potential PJ tour looming this year...I'm saving my cash!
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    edited January 2009
    I received this e-mail also...I SO want to go...but....I don't know...

that is so strange...I just re-read my post...could I have rhymed more? :lol:
    Post edited by skyeriverwinter on
  • Options
    I just got the same email.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    got the email today to, very pumped. even if i get a ticketmaster tix its still a seat to me. 8-)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    funnygirl wrote:
    How does that work? You get a VIP package and bunch of your friends get to take advantage of that as well? Because, I love all of y'all but I'm not gonna pay for your cheap-ass just so that you can take a closer look at what's under those white pants, know what I mean? :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Vedder and Sheryl Crowe... just listened to a boot from 03 (detroit) today where Ed implied that Sheryl Crowe fancy dildos.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

Kinda thinking the same too! Let's just see how much the tickets will go for!
  • Options
    Vedder and Sheryl Crowe... just listened to a boot from 03 (detroit) today where Ed implied that Sheryl Crowe fancy dildos.
    it was the wine doing the talking not ed :lol:

• Options

never mind...sorry... :?...i am so bad sometimes... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,440
    I didn't get the email.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options

Me too!! Since I can probably only afford to attend one show I'll be saving up for the PJ tour...hopefully they make another stop in Boston! :)

Looks like a cool show though...I hope everyone that is lucky enough to get a ticket has an awesome time!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    funnygirl wrote:
    How does that work? You get a VIP package and bunch of your friends get to take advantage of that as well? Because, I love all of y'all but I'm not gonna pay for your cheap-ass just so that you can take a closer look at what's under those white pants, know what I mean? :D

No, I don't know what you mean..... ;)

I bet these tickets are going to be so hard to get and alot of $$$$ Especially with McCarthy on the bill ....But, If I happen to get lucky somehow I will go..you never know....I really do hope Ed ditched those white jeans from last tour.... :mrgreen: Thinking Positively!!!!
  • Options
    Well, at least funnygirl gets me. :lol:

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    funnygirl wrote:

I bet these tickets are going to be so hard to get and alot of $$$$ Especially with McCarthy on the bill

MACCA needs to throw down the towel and quit when he's still on top if he knows what's good for him. Because, he is slowly slipping down....

That's right, I just bashed a Beatle..... :twisted:

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    Get ready to pay out the ass for these people. Enjoy! ;) Smart money is to save it for a possible tour.
  • Options
    so....

whats everyones prediction on the cost of these tickets????

anywhere from $500-$1500?????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,641
    so....

Based on what the Beacon 'fundraiser' went for, I think these tickets will be pretty steep. I'd say $2500 on the floor, $1500 1st balcony.

And speaking of steep if you've ever been to Radio City - if you are up in the 3rd balcony, those act are going to look like a f'in flea circus, bring your binoculars!
  • Options
    URthekey wrote:
    so....

Based on what the Beacon 'fundraiser' went for, I think these tickets will be pretty steep. I'd say $2500 on the floor, $1500 1st balcony.

And speaking of steep if you've ever been to Radio City - if you are up in the 3rd balcony, those act are going to look like a f'in flea circus, bring your binoculars!
    i would never ever ever pay $1500 for a ticket to see anybody................and they could be playing in my backyard......i still wouldnt pay $1500 for a ticket..........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    ManUnitedManUnited Jersey Shore Posts: 160
    so....

Guess I will be staying home. I would love to go but I bet the prices listed above will not be far off. Sir Paul will be there he brings big money players.
    "Whoever, when he dies, leaves on paper a beautiful line of poetry has left the heavens richer and the earth too.”
    F. PESSOA
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I will see what the cheap seats are when they go onsale at TM

sounds like this will be very cool

still not paying more than $100 to go
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    nah not for me at all i just don't like these type of shows ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    FoxyMopFoxyMop Posts: 303
    February 5, 2009

Update
    David Lynch Foundation Benefit Concert
    Featuring Paul McCartney, Eddie Vedder, Donovan,
    Sheryl Crow, Moby, Mike Love, Paul Horn

Dear Laura Trafton,

We are still finalizing seating and ticketing arrangements with Ticketmaster and Radio City Music Hall. But we will have word for you shortly on advance ticket sales.

Considering the expense of this production and the fact that this is a benefit concert, we will first promote the advance sale of premium seats and Premier Packages which include pre- and post-concert festivities: a Pre-Concert Cocktail Reception, Post-Concert Celebration, Sunday Celebratory Brunch, backstage passes, and other opportunities to meet the performers.

You will receive notice of these premium seats and Premier Packages imminently.

We will also be sure that all of you who have registered online receive advance notice of the subsequent sale of General Admission tickets, which are expected to sell out quickly.

Thank you for your interest and for your patience. You will hear from us soon.

We look forward to seeing you at the concert.

David Lynch Foundation
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,641
    Thanks Foxymop for the update, glad to see you are keeping us posted, Especially since I check here more often than my e-mail, now I'll be sure not to miss this.
  • Options
    i got the same email as foxy did. depends all on the ticket prices for me. if the general seats arent to bad say like 200 i'll buy em. can this be a tax write off seeing as how its for charity

• Options
    FoxyMop wrote:
    we will first promote the advance sale of premium seats and Premier Packages which include pre- and post-concert festivities: a Pre-Concert Cocktail Reception, Post-Concert Celebration, Sunday Celebratory Brunch, backstage passes, and other opportunities to meet the performers.

Yeap, there is a price for saying hi to your favorite frontman: $1,500. Kinda like getting an autograph from Hanna Montana at your local mall :twisted:

#standingman #duranadam