Options

STL 2003 poster traded, thanks!

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
edited January 2009 in The Porch
the poster is being traded. thanks to all who sent PMs about it! love this board!
www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sorry for the double post. i couldn't find my old thread on this one for some reason.

i have a St.Louis 2003 poster up for grabs. its the one with the two gun slingers on it. the poster is in great shape and would look nice all framed up. if you have anything you are trying to trade and you are interested in this poster, please let me know. i'd be happy to send along pics of it too if you'd like!
    i hope you have better luck than i did....

im trading my vic poster(trying)....and all i wanted was some hot dogs...or a few baseball cards....or some tollhouse cookies....

instead....

someone offered me their soul.....hehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    pm sent!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PM sent...
    It's funny when things change so much
    It's all state of mind

Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

You think you hate it now, wait till you drive it...

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
  • Options
    mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    sorry for the double post. i couldn't find my old thread on this one for some reason.

i have a St.Louis 2003 poster up for grabs. its the one with the two gun slingers on it. the poster is in great shape and would look nice all framed up. if you have anything you are trying to trade and you are interested in this poster, please let me know. i'd be happy to send along pics of it too if you'd like!
    i hope you have better luck than i did....

im trading my vic poster(trying)....and all i wanted was some hot dogs...or a few baseball cards....or some tollhouse cookies....

instead....

someone offered me their soul.....hehehe

How about 2 packs of tollhouse cookies?? Deal???