The Official Chicago Blackhawks Thread

Prioronfire22Prioronfire22 Posts: 393
edited January 2009 in All Encompassing Trip
I don't see this up so I'm gonna start the topic on the Red Rising. Now, I'm aware we are kind of hitting a rough patch here in the new year, but this team is looking forward to great things. This is the PERFECT time for the All Star break, it let's the team get a much needed break and more importantly, it lets Duncan Keith get ready to be 100%. I never thought the loss of 1 player would make so much of a difference, but after seeing these last games, it really does. I actually had the chance to go to the Winter Classic, which was amazing (aside from the ass kicking part). I've been getting ripped off on Stubhub for all the homegames I've gone to, but what else are you gonna do? LETS GO HAWKS!!! Discuss

-PS. stop with the "Detroit Sucks" chant, I'm aware that it's hillarious, however they embarassed us on National Tv and we haven't beat them yet this year. Until we do lay off that chant, you make everyone look stupid!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,472
    GO PHILLIES
    www.myspace.com
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    -PS. stop with the "Detroit Sucks" chant, I'm aware that it's hillarious, however they embarassed us on National Tv and we haven't beat them yet this year. Until we do lay off that chant, you make everyone look stupid!

You can keep up the chant as long as you want. After all, you haven't won the Cup in like 48 years (which is the longest current drought in the NHL). We Wings fans think it's hilarious that you say we suck when we have won as many Cups in the last 11 years as you have in your entire history. :P

All kidding aside, IMO, the Hawks are the next big thing in the NHL. I think it is awesome for the league (when demand isn't exactly through the roof for hockey in the USA) that another Original Six team is making a comeback (along with the Bruins, who have been very impressive this season). I have no qualms with cheering for the Hawks! As long as they aren't playing the Wings, or any other Central Division team, of course :D
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • commit to the indian...................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • I agree with you milarso on the point you made about rooting for the hawks as long as they aren't playing the wings. I do the same for the red wings, they are really fun to watch. They have some of the best forwards the league has ever seen, and one of the best defenseman in Lidstrom. But as I said, I can honestly say i have NEVER participated in the Detroit Sucks chant, its so dumb!!! On another note even though the all star game was ridiculous it was nice to see Kane and Toews get goals. Especially Kane, He hasnt scored a goal this year haha
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,418
    6 year old Blackhawk thread with 4 replies?
    Hahahaha

Anyway.
    Playoff tickets should be going on sale in the next couple weeks. Right?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....