Options

Indifference and Immortality

Satans Red MosquitoSatans Red Mosquito Posts: 763
edited January 2009 in The Porch
I listen to these two songs together and they don't have the same lyric content, but I get into music alot like really into it, and it's like these songs have the same vibes and like has the same feel to them. If all this somehow makes sense.
Shows Attended
2008 - Bonnaroo
2009 - Chicago 1
2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
2012 - Music Midtown Festival
2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    I also feel that they share a similar space. I get you. 8-)
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,922
    I know where your coming from as well :? :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    HOW MUCH DIFFERENCE DO YOU MAKE I HOLD CANDLES TILL THEY BURN OFF MY ARM I TAKE PUNCHES FROM MUHAMID ALI EVER DAY I STARE THE SUN CAUSE BLINDNESS IS GREAT ASK STEVEIE WONDER>>>I WILL STAND ON DOUBT STRETSCH BUT IAM FREE TO ROAM I WILL MAKE MY WAY THROUGH A MILLION MORE DAYSOR 100,000 IAM THE SOUND
  • Options
    HOW MUCH DIFFERENCE DO YOU MAKE I HOLD CANDLES TILL THEY BURN OFF MY ARM I TAKE PUNCHES FROM MUHAMID ALI EVER DAY I STARE THE SUN CAUSE BLINDNESS IS GREAT ASK STEVEIE WONDER>>>I WILL STAND ON DOUBT STRETSCH BUT IAM FREE TO ROAM I WILL MAKE MY WAY THROUGH A MILLION MORE DAYSOR 100,000 IAM THE SOUND
    COMING FROM WHERE HEAVEN PLEASE BE MORE DESCRIPTIVE OR LISTEN TO NO CODE AND FIGURE IT OUT
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I listen to these two songs together and they don't have the same lyric content, but I get into music alot like really into it, and it's like these songs have the same vibes and like has the same feel to them. If all this somehow makes sense.

yeah it makes sense.

how much would it suck if the songs actually did have similar lyrics? ;) :shock: :lol:

they're both excellent pieces of music but I lovelovelovelove Indifference! I was so happy when I got to hear it when I first saw PJ live (Dublin 2006).
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."