Options

Ed Ved NOT on the Nick Drake covers album,,,

Random_HeroRandom_Hero Posts: 380
edited January 2009 in The Porch
I was just listening to the "on going histroy of new music" (I think its called) on the radio, and the DJ was saying that he talked to Ed recently and asked him about the tribute album and Ed said "He has no idea where the rumor came from but, he is not involved" and he goes on to say that Ed said his top priority is to Pearl Jam right now and that they hope to have a new album our by years end....

sorry I have no link or anything, but did anyone else hear this? or has this already been posted?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I'm kind of glad to hear that.

Btw, that picture in your avatar ^^^ is slightly horrible isn't it? :shock: :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    I wasn't listening, but it's on the front page of the Explore Music site.
    Eddie Vedder Focuses on New Pearl Jam
    Don’t believe anything about Eddie Vedder contributing a solo performance to a Nick Drake tribute album. Eddie himself told me that it’s just a rumour and he knows nothing about it. His priority is a new Pearl Jam album, which he hopes will be out later this year.
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    top priority is new PJ album...gotta love hearing that.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,565
    It would have been cool. But yeah, he needs to focus on the new album. We are dying here already!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,944
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    It would have been cool. But yeah, he needs to focus on the new album. We are dying here already!
    yea dying for the fall :)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,565
    metsfan wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    yea dying for the fall :)
    Isn't that the truth!? :lol:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    GhostBoyGhostBoy Posts: 113
    Has there been any word on this or was it definitely a rumor? I was actually pretty psyched!!! I hope that he is actually going to contribute a song to the album. Otherwise, it's going to be a disappointment. I can't picture Jack Johnson covering Nick Drake. Maybe he'll do something like Pink Moon. Something light and strummed.
    All Those Yesterdays: This Day In Pearl Jam History - Sharing show anniversaries, releases, appearances, and more.