Options

What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    The cutest little 4year old girl coming into my store wearing a ladybug coat... When I tell her she looks cool in it, in the sweetest voice she says 'I know' :)

Then, she was holding toy keys and I asked her if she drove here and she said 'yeah' then I asked her if she drove fast and got tickets to which she said 'yeah' :) she was very serious :)

What a cute kid!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    my posters are finally finished being framed from last summer's tours
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    seeing TRM as a guardian angel this a.m.

Thank you, friend...:)

I forgot to tell ya'll that last Friday a.m. at 1:15 my daughter gave birth to the most beautiful girl...Every day is a blessing.

When we are little children, we wonder what we will be doing when we reach the years of our parents. I am watching this each and every day as there are three generations of descent living in our household and yet, they all say, she is the coolest grandma... :)

Love to all,
    be safe
    Prayers of Wonderment
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    my posters are finally finished being framed from last summer's tours
    went to pick up my frame crap..did a car commercial for 30 bucks...?im starting a thread about this
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    my wife finally stood up to her boss & decided to resign at the end of May. she already has a few solid leads for a new job, so i'm not worried about that. it's just nice to see her happy & stress-free!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Excited to look at a college tomorrow and talk to an admissions counselor.... A little nervous to have them look at my portfolio, it needs a lot of work :(
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,921
    melodious wrote:
    seeing TRM as a guardian angel this a.m.

Thank you, friend...:)

I forgot to tell ya'll that last Friday a.m. at 1:15 my daughter gave birth to the most beautiful girl...Every day is a blessing.

When we are little children, we wonder what we will be doing when we reach the years of our parents. I am watching this each and every day as there are three generations of descent living in our household and yet, they all say, she is the coolest grandma... :)

Love to all,
    be safe
    Prayers of Wonderment

Congrats grandma Melodius :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,921
    Excited to look at a college tomorrow and talk to an admissions counselor.... A little nervous to have them look at my portfolio, it needs a lot of work :(

Good luck to you CiW, and also to mfc2006's wife :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    volcom shipped my shirt
  • Options
    NIN pre-sale at 5pm today :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    a good grope :!:
    wah
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    So far, just getting a good night's sleep... Yay!!! :D:mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Seeing the fan photo project :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    Joined my classmates group. The board there is in dire need of some pzzazz. It took 7 years to gain courage to do so, as I was rather free-spirited soul. People appeared to think I am a lost soul looking for a looney bin, so I keep posting prayers and seedlings. Now at classmates, if nobody participates you can't keep a thread alive. I only need one, to give to this universe...Someone posted a reply a couple of weeks ago, so I could do what is called for me. Today another person replied. Maybe there's a party going on, that's just waiting to be....

Thank you Pearl Jam Community for thriving.
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    i dont have any pending funds in my bank account..money is gone
    did i get the vedder tix maybe??
  • Options
    2 pre-sale standing tickets for NINE INCH NAILS in Manchester in July!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

• Options
    The guy from the parking authority being understanding and telling me to keep smiling. :)

A college interview! :) It went well and the admissions counselor said I could be done in 2 years with all my transfer credits! That means one year of classes and one of student teaching :) K-12!!! Wooo wooo!

There's also opportunities to go to Spain for a year and teach! :)
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    The weather was absolutely beautiful. A great day to be alive!!! :D:D:D:D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    a person that seemed gone offered to share some plane tix to austin...pj better be announced today :D
  • Options
    Getting the 'all clear' result on a full abdominal scan :mrgreen:

• Options
    Bike frame shopping :mrgreen:8-) :geek:

• Options
    buying jelly beans for $.75/bag @ Target! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    realizing how kind some people can be.
    seeing old friends.
  • Options
    our new fridge is being delivered this morning. it'll be nice to not live out of a cooler. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Going running yesterday - haven't ran for nearly a year :shock: I did a few miles in the sunshine with Pearl Jam in my ears, I feel 100x better for it. :D

Diet curry for dindins :mrgreen:

'Early night' exercise ;)8-)

Looks like we'll be going to London to celebrate Chime's 30th :mrgreen:

Seeing my new bike frame on Friday!! It can't come quick enough!!! :mrgreen:

• Options
    The sunshine!! :mrgreen:

Helen's good news :mrgreen:

Getting my passport sorted - Barcelona here I come! :mrgreen:

HATEBREED and THERAPY? confirming for Download :mrgreen:

Sorting out London on May 10th for Pip's 30th! :mrgreen:

Seafood stirfry for dinner tonight! I love me some squids, prawns and mussels, so I do 8-)

• Options
    Going running yesterday - haven't ran for nearly a year :shock: I did a few miles in the sunshine with Pearl Jam in my ears, I feel 100x better for it. :D

Diet curry for dindins :mrgreen:

'Early night' exercise ;)8-)

Looks like we'll be going to London to celebrate Chime's 30th :mrgreen:

Seeing my new bike frame on Friday!! It can't come quick enough!!! :mrgreen:
    i do so much pj running..last exit always kicks off my runs
  • Options
    just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    it might take forever, but little by little having some faith in people restored.
    they don't all have motives.

yay.
  • Options
    it might take forever, but little by little having some faith in people restored.
    they don't all have motives.

yay.
    yes they do
  • Options
    ACL 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com