Options

What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    Got my PJ/EV DVDs today, I know what I'm doin' tonight :)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    edited March 2014
    Definitely my three sons!
    Had a wonderful weekend out of town with my youngest...got turned on to some new music AND was able to put my feet in the ocean...ALWAYS a healthy thing for me!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    We got two really big trees chopped off at our property today. I don't like chopping down trees and I love trees, but they were so close to the house and so tall that they were kind of a danger. I could almost hear the ground underneath sigh with joy when the first sunlight since probably 30 years hit it :)
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    I've got a job interview next week.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    My friends new baby boy has arrived and he's a cutie :)

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I have a roof leak that nobody can figure out! But just today I decided I dont give a fuck! It honestly made my day.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    A letter in the mail... false accusations... April Fools biaatch...
    We got multiple giggles out of this all due to you and your antics.
    You think I haven't been THERE more than you have? Don't trust him flappy one...
    Happy April Fools everyone... hope you all got as many laughs as we did!
    Much much love again as always!!!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thunderstorms at night, breakfast with a special guy this morning, work with my adopted family, quality time with the boys and then off to work with the police officers tonight...my dream job is happening and I'm loving every minute of it.
  • Options
    Clothes on the line, sitting on the deck in the sun having a beer visiting with family. I think I may love warm spring days even more than the summer ones.

• Options
    WOOOOHOOOO IT'S A SWEEP AND WE'RE GOING ROUND TWO!!!!!!

• Options
    Talking wax with two of my favorite humans. And IPA. But mostly the wax.
    Red Rocks 6/19/95 * Rapid City 6/24/98 * EV Vegas 11/1/12 * EV Tulsa 11/19/12 * Wrigley Field 7/19/13 * Brooklyn 10/19/13 * Philly 10/21/13 * Philly 10/22/13 * Hartford 10/25/13 * OKC 11/16/13 * Tulsa 10/8/2014 * Lincoln 10/9/2014 * Moline 10/17/2014 * St Paul 10/19/2014 * Greenville 4/16/16 * Philly 4/28/16 * Philly 4/29/16 * MSG 5/1/16 * MSG 5/2/16 * Wrigley 8/20/16 * Seattle 8/8/18 * Seattle 8/10/18 * Wrigley 8/18/18 * Asbury Park 9/18/21 * St Louis 9/18/22 * Denver 9/22/22 * St Paul 8/31/23
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    A flower delivery
  • Options
    Sun was shining and 20 degrees in the Valley, got 18Km in on the bike and my Habs took game one.

• Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    it was 77 and so pretty outside...

tho what really made my day was hearing my friend is coming up to visit from Oregon on sunday...i can't wait, i haven't seen her in 15 years! we always make each other laugh over such random stuff. not to mention 20 yrs ago we both saw 'something' while in her car....so she's my UFO buddy :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I received a couple of nice compliments from clients I helped today. Always nice to hear. Plus I was so busy I didn't take a lunch break, so I ended up leaving an hour early.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    I finally got round to getting some new plants for my garden. And wild strawberries. Yum.
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Someone just sent me a copy of Yield on vinyl for my bday so yeah...my day is made! \m/
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788

Someone just sent me a copy of Yield on vinyl for my bday so yeah...my day is made! \m/

That's a great day! And a special someone. Happy birthday!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    bluegrace said:

I finally got round to getting some new plants for my garden. And wild strawberries. Yum.

Wild strawberries!? Awesome.
    I was about to post my excitment for pineapples I am growing. There's something so exciting and obsessive to me about growing these things! :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    You g-r-o-w your own pineapples?!! Awesome. We could never do that here.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Today went by fast! And we finally got a new part time girl, so things will be better, hopefully.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    The hummingbirds are back! :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    imageimage
    This where I live, this is what it looks like today and it's my birthday. :D :x

• Options
    My Habs beating the Bruins!

• Options

imageimage
    This where I live, this is what it looks like today and it's my birthday. :D :x

Beautiful! Happy Belated Birthday!
  • Options
    Today is one of my son's fourteenth birthday and we've had an amazing weekend so far celebrating!
  • Options
    Going sailing made my day!
  • Options
    Frankie79Frankie79 Cornwall, UK Posts: 203
    New record player arriving.
    Hyde Park 25/06/10
    MEN Arena 20-21/06/12
    Leeds 08/07/14
    Milton Keynes 11/07/14
    Mexico City 28/11/15
    EV London 6-7/6/17
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    Frankie79 said:

New record player arriving.

Right on!

I just received a text from a fellow PJ buddy in a different town asking if I wore baseball caps. I told him I did and he asked if I had the green & yellow PJ cap yet. I do not! He said it was too small for his big head and he wants to give it to me. I tried trading something for it but he wouldn't take it (including PJ bootlegs & CD's etc.) - I did catch him with beer, however. Next time I'm back in his town, it's my treat. We'll throw on some PJ and enjoy a 6'r.

Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    Seeing a good friend I haven't seen in 6 yrs and feeling like no time has passed.