Options

What MADE your day (part deux)?????

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,173
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :lol::lol: i love that scene!

that ron is a lucky guy :lol:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    It must have been that dream I had about Norm :think: :oops:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,173
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:mrgreen:
    "did i say that out loud?"

"yeah, you pretty much yelled it."

:lol: comedic genius!!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    cant wait.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Scheduled hour-long meeting only ran 30 minutes.

Still 30 minutes too long, but I'll take it. 8-)
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    kw18 wrote:

Meetings sound like a good thing to me... My bosses would rather let the company tank and sink slowly while they assume they know things of importance. :fp:

But then again, i'd probably be the one who farts in the meeting to cut it short. Then they'd go back to no meetings. :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    my son
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:

Meetings sound like a good thing to me... My bosses would rather let the company tank and sink slowly while they assume they know things of importance. :fp:

But then again, i'd probably be the one who farts in the meeting to cut it short. Then they'd go back to no meetings. :P

That's really the problem -- meetings that go on too long. Today's meeting was actually worthwhile. But people kept chit-chatting and going off-topic, making me super happy it ended earlier than scheduled.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

That's really the problem -- meetings that go on too long. Today's meeting was actually worthwhile. But people kept chit-chatting and going off-topic, making me super happy it ended earlier than scheduled.

Simply put, there should be alcohol and danishes. Then meetings would kick ass.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options

Right?! That would certainly make my day.

:think:

I work from home ... I could have alcohol and danishes at every meeting! What have I been doing all this time? :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832

I couldn't agree more. Especially at school parent meetings. :lol:
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options

I couldn't agree more. Especially at school parent meetings. :lol:

:D:lol: Then the kids could drive us home! what fun! and very educational too. :P
  • Options
    library
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Teaching my parents how to text. Funniest thing ever!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    o dekadek
  • Options
    That the day is Friday, and I'm going out tonight with my gal. ;)
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Today was gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and I got to spend it at the beach :)

Took my kitty to the vet for her check-up and she gained a 1.2 pounds! :D She's 17.5 years old and has some thyroid issues...she had been losing a lot of weight. We put her on some special food for her kidneys a few months ago and she loves it (probably because it smells horrific) and has been eating more. Hopefully the blood work comes back ok too. I'm determined to make this kitty immortal :twisted: :lol:

• Options
    Finally finally got a new mattress. The old one was the bare bones version I bought 20 years ago when I moved into my first apartment :fp: :oops: :lol: Maybe now I'll get some sleep :)

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Finally finally got a new mattress. The old one was the bare bones version I bought 20 years ago when I moved into my first apartment :fp: :oops: :lol: Maybe now I'll get some sleep :)

you gonna break that in this weekend? :o:o

:lol::lol:

:oops: :oops:

;)

8-)
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    smarchee wrote:

you gonna break that in this weekend? :o:o

:lol::lol:

:oops: :oops:

;)

8-)
    :think:

Tim doesn't have to work overnights this weekend. That was not a coincidence :mrgreen::lol::lol:

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Watching fireworks with my friends tonight. 8-)
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    felt like I slept on a cloud last night. Why did I wait so long :fp: :lol:

• Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    learning that I get another request gig at PJ Radio. Jippiii!
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    I was at Walgreens buying a birthday card for my cousin...and I'll tell you what didnt make the lady's day that was in front of me in line. It was pouring rain, and she asked for an extra plastic bag as she was leaving. She put this bag over her head to keep her hair from getting wet. But she put it over her face too. Then she walked into the glass sliding door face first because she couldnt see a damned thing. :lol:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

Nice! :thumbup: We need to get a new mattress soon too...not because the mattress is too old...but we just need more room for all the furballs so we need to upgrade to a king... :fp: :oops: :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Nice! :thumbup: We need to get a new mattress soon too...not because the mattress is too old...but we just need more room for all the furballs so we need to upgrade to a king... :fp: :oops: :lol:

To make my day, I think we need a bed wider than a King. This country is full of fat@sses ... you'd think they'd have a larger size by now! How else is one normal-sized adult, one smaller-than-average adult and their 349 cats supposed to get a decent night's sleep? :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

To make my day, I think we need a bed wider than a King. This country is full of fat@sses ... you'd think they'd have a larger size by now! How else is one normal-sized adult, one smaller-than-average adult and their 349 cats supposed to get a decent night's sleep? :fp:

:lol::lol::lol: Maybe there's people who move their cats/dogs over so they can have adequate space in the bed? Nah...that doesn't sound right....
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    A new project on the horizon. This one could be good 8-)
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014