Options

Need Help With "Release" DVD Versions

mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 785
edited January 2009 in The Porch
In your opinion, what is the best version of this song on DVD out there? I'm not aware of a Tokyo '03 DVD, so that doesn't count. I would prefer '06, but I'm open...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    I don't think Release has ever appeared on an "official" DVD...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    BeerBaron wrote:

amazing avitar.

probably my favorite episode. "aww, rats, another gutter ball. gee, homer, you sure do suck tonight!"

and yeah, release never appeared on an "offical" dvd.
  • Options
    I guess the unofficial was implied...
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:

amazing avitar.

probably my favorite episode. "aww, rats, another gutter ball. gee, homer, you sure do suck tonight!"

LOL, best episode ever! I'm happy to see that someone caught on to the avitar.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    mdgsolo wrote:
    I guess the unofficial was implied...
    Kitchener is pretty cool... oops! Just realized that is Long Road, not release :D I know I have one somehwere ... time to dig...
    Post edited by BeerBaron on
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    BeerBaron wrote:
    BeerBaron wrote:

amazing avitar.

LOL, best episode ever! I'm happy to see that someone caught on to the avitar.
    Way up there as far as superb episodes go for me as well. "I'll get you beer baron." "No you won't!" "Yes, I will." "No you won't!"
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    amazing avitar.

and yeah, release never appeared on an "offical" dvd.[/quote]
    LOL, best episode ever! I'm happy to see that someone caught on to the avitar.[/quote]
    Way up there as far as superb episodes go for me as well. "I'll get you beer baron." "No you won't!" "Yes, I will." "No you won't!"[/quote]

I dont get it- whats it from?
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • Options
    Thanks for all your help with the Simpsons questions I was asking. I had no idea that release was played so regularly on that show. I will have to start watching more cartoons. I enjoyed when "Homer" sang that at SFO III in '06, but was wondering if perhaps Jeff teased his hair up into the blue beehive at any other shows and helped out with a kick ass version of the song (maybe that's what is under his hat after all)