Options

Tampa show long shot!!!!

Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Does anybody have or know anybody who has two tickets for sale for the tampa gig as i have just met two cool uk peeps in orlando who would love to go th gig but didnt act in time to get better tickets than the third level that is on sale on ticket master :(

if anybody can help please pm me and i will defo get back to you either in the next hour or tomorrow ;)

hopefully someone can "hook me up", i wait ever so patiently for a reply/message :)
Black, the greatest without a doubt........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    Does anybody have or know anybody who has two tickets for sale for the tampa gig as i have just met two cool uk peeps in orlando who would love to go th gig but didnt act in time to get better tickets than the third level that is on sale on ticket master :(

if anybody can help please pm me and i will defo get back to you either in the next hour or tomorrow ;)

hopefully someone can "hook me up", i wait ever so patiently for a reply/message :)

Check the GTF part of the message pit. I think I saw some tix up there for Tampa.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    ScottZeagleScottZeagle Posts: 169
    Don't forget that there will probably be a good amount of tickets for sale outside the venue.

The last time Neil Young was in town, I could have bought a 10th row seat for $50...and face value was about $100.
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    thanks for the info, only bad thing is im on a pay as you go internet in my hotel lobby so i dont have too much time to look around on all the sites without spending silly rip off money in here!n i'll go over to RM now and have a looksy, thanks
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    start calling ticketmaster tomorrow morning. at some point between then and showtime, great tickets will be released. or, just go to the box office window at the venue.
  • Options
    175XXX175XXX Posts: 81
    I might have an extra pair in sec 116 row M. I need to double check with my bro. PM me if still looking.
    West Palm Beach 8/9/00 - West Palm Beach 8/10/00 - Tampa 8/12/00 - Tampa 4/13/03 - Cleveland 5/20/06 - George 7/22/06 - Chicago 8/5/07 - West Palm Beach 6/11/08 - Tampa 6/12/08 - EV Atlanta 6/23/09 - EV Clearwater 12/3/12 - EV Clearwater 12/4/12
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    mensane wrote:
    start calling ticketmaster tomorrow morning. at some point between then and showtime, great tickets will be released. or, just go to the box office window at the venue.

This is what I was going to say, they ususally release good seats the day of the show.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    175XXX175XXX Posts: 81
    I have confirmed with my brother that he still has an extra pair. Face of course, let me know if you are interested.
    West Palm Beach 8/9/00 - West Palm Beach 8/10/00 - Tampa 8/12/00 - Tampa 4/13/03 - Cleveland 5/20/06 - George 7/22/06 - Chicago 8/5/07 - West Palm Beach 6/11/08 - Tampa 6/12/08 - EV Atlanta 6/23/09 - EV Clearwater 12/3/12 - EV Clearwater 12/4/12
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018

good luck, mate
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest