Boston I 2004 Poster for sale

TheRedM0squitoTheRedM0squito Posts: 93
edited November 2008 in The Porch
Hi everyone I have one of the Boston I 2004 (VFC warm up show) posters for sale. The expresso beans 6 month average is $88.00. I would be looking for $60 + S&H. It will be shipped in a sturdy poster tube if you are interested PM me.

here is a link to the expresso beans page

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/19483
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• well you're persistent...I'll give you that. ;):D
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    well you're persistent...I'll give you that. ;):D
    haha, I was thinking the same thing
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • I need the cash I got into an accident. I cant work. I need to feed my daughter. A man gotta do what a man gotta do. I dont wanna part with my poster but if it will bring me some money I will do what i gotta do.
  • well hell i need the cash i gotinto an accident and cant work so i need to find some other sources of income. i would be up to other offers that peoplehaveif they feel 60 is un reasonable. i just figure them pearl jam board would be a better avenue to sell then on ebay.

chill dude just playing with ya! i would of been interested if i hadn't already bought it last month off of someone here on the board for $35. (i just got lucky to come upon his thread as soon as it was posted)

it is an AWESOME addition to anyone's collection(looks awesome in person) and $60. is def reasonable

BUY THIS GUYS POSTER SOMEONE...help him and help yourself at the same time.

i hope you recover from your accident soon dude!
  • the poster is still available if you are interested PM me
  • Bump!
  • serious long shot but what are the chancing you are still looking to sell this poster 10 years later?  It's the only one I'm missing....
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BinOttawa/featured
    Sometimes I see a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was Given To Fly