Options

2 Official Tour Posters Dirt Cheap

TheRedM0squitoTheRedM0squito Posts: 93
edited November 2008 in The Porch
Both of these tour posters are from Pearl Jams 2006 Tour the first is from their 05/12/2006 stop in Albany NY. <br> http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/37515<BR>
My asking price is $32.50 the exact same price anybody would pay for it through a 10club sale infact its still in the same tube they sent it to me in.

The second poster is from Boston II on 05/25/2006.<BR>
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/38093<BR>
My asking price is $50.00 (roughly the 6 month average on expressobeans plus S&H). This poster will also be sent in a sturdy poster tube.

POsters will be shipped out the day after payment is received. I would like to use paypal because it is the most sedure method of payment for the buyer and the seller.

Phil
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    How many more threads are you planning to start for these before giving up?
  • Options
    How many more threads are you planning to start for these before giving up?

i was thinkin about puttin up a thread an hour or so until i get rid of them. I have already gotten rid on one of them. so why dont you just buy the last 2 and you wont have to see another thread about them. Until them I am gonna put up as many threads as i want to. Freedom of Speech gotta luv it. I it bothers you I'm terribly sorry but I am awfully bored stuck at home in bed for most of my days. I know noone cares about sob stories but I'm stuck at home injuried from an accident I got into when a drunk driver hit me and Im just bored and I havent obvoiusly figured out a good way to get rid of the few extra posters I have that I dont have them room for since i moved into a smaller house. I'm just trying to get these sold so i can buy food for my daughter i dont want hundreds of dollars for these posters just enough to put some food on her plate so she doesnt have to starve while I am out of work. The bastard that hit me didnt have insurance so I am payinh my expenses out of my pocket right now. I realize I am probably a nuisance to alot of people on this board but i just have figured out the best way to get rid of these posters sorry for the inconvience
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    a lot is two words
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    a lot is two words

huh???
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,493
    a lot is two words
    and a piece of land
  • Options
    its official i think i hate the pearl jam message board
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    a lot is two words
    THANK YOU!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    i just have figured out the best way to get rid of these posters
    how about lowering the price- you can get rid of them that way
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    You should stop drinking and driving so much if you don't have insurance.
  • Options
    its official i think i hate the pearl jam message board

Do you hate everyone on it or the actual site?
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:
    You should stop drinking and driving so much if you don't have insurance.

Heyo!
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    i was thinkin about puttin up a thread an hour or so until i get rid of them. I have already gotten rid on one of them. so why dont you just buy the last 2 and you wont have to see another thread about them. Until them I am gonna put up as many threads as i want to. Freedom of Speech gotta luv it. I it bothers you I'm terribly sorry but I am awfully bored stuck at home in bed for most of my days. I know noone cares about sob stories but I'm stuck at home injuried from an accident I got into when a drunk driver hit me and Im just bored and I havent obvoiusly figured out a good way to get rid of the few extra posters I have that I dont have them room for since i moved into a smaller house. I'm just trying to get these sold so i can buy food for my daughter i dont want hundreds of dollars for these posters just enough to put some food on her plate so she doesnt have to starve while I am out of work. The bastard that hit me didnt have insurance so I am payinh my expenses out of my pocket right now. I realize I am probably a nuisance to alot of people on this board but i just have figured out the best way to get rid of these posters sorry for the inconvience

Swear on friendship...I heard this exact same story from a housing challenged meth head individual on Market St. in SF yesterday. Only difference is if he'd had a jam poster I prolly woulda bought it. He was only selling crack.
  • Options
    Ill think about the Albany poster, already have the other one.

hmmmm......
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.