Damages!

Why is nobody talking about this show here? And no...it's not because it sucks.

You suck because you're not watching it.

Seriously, this is a great show, I'm surprised it hasn't picked up more than just critical acclaim. I know the viewership was hurt when right after the first season ended, the writers strike happened so it's scheduling was screwed up for filming and had a much longer break, breaking up it's continuity. But still, a season is only 13 episodes, watch them on DVD and get on to the second season already!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    holy thread revival, batman!! :shock:

we just started watching season 1 of this show on netflix. wow. this show grabbed us from the very beginning! now we get to watch all of the seasons! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I just started this last night after reading this thread. I ended up staying up way too late and now I'm on episode 6. How many seasons are there?
    Emily
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    holy thread revival, batman!! :shock:

we just started watching season 1 of this show on netflix. wow. this show grabbed us from the very beginning! now we get to watch all of the seasons! :D

Longest gap between thread creation and first reply to the thread ever? Holy shit! Two and a half years later someone caught on. :lol:

I remember back in the day when the original promo's were running on FX. Didn't really tell me much, but for some reason I was intrigued, watched an episode, and was hook ever since. Each season will follow the same structure you're seeing right now, so once the season is over and you see how it all plays out, you get to do it all over again.
    I just started this last night after reading this thread. I ended up staying up way too late and now I'm on episode 6. How many seasons are there?

The fourth season just started two weeks ago after a long layoff and network change. FX didn't renew it past the third season, but the creators wanted to go on with the show, so it's on the DirecTV exlusive channel this season.
  • I guess since it's been so long, I can add to hurry up through the second and get to the third season already as well!

Loved Martin Short in the third season. He was fantastic.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    there's like 26 episodes in the first season. :shock: we're on episode 8 & it is awesome. :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I'm so glad you started this thread OP! :D I wait for every Wednesday night. In season 2, I couldn't wait for it and ordered it and watched the whole season in like 2 days. Then season 3 started, and now into season 4. I agree, it's awesome.
    :lol::lol: EDIT: sh*t, I just saw this thread started in 2009! wtf. :lol: I just started watching it several months ago on Direct TV. Before that, I hadn't heard of it. wow.