Naps...

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    or your interview?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    RKCNDY wrote:
    or your interview?

i already went for a hike. after the interview.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    or your interview?

you are like super Matt or something...most of my hikes last 3+ hours. :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • got some
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    or your interview?

you are like super Matt or something...most of my hikes last 3+ hours. :?

yeah, i went early this morning when it was cooler. was gone for about 3-4 hours.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

yeah, i went early this morning when it was cooler. was gone for about 3-4 hours.

Did you make it to the top of Mulnotmah Falls?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Took a nap in the library today before class. May have been an uncomfortable 15 minute nap, but it was needed.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I just rested for about 20 min, not enough time to nap today .... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Newch91 wrote:
    Took a nap in the library today before class. May have been an uncomfortable 15 minute nap, but it was needed.

Those are the best!
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Did you make it to the top of Mulnotmah Falls?

we didn't end up going that day. we'll go back soon...we just had too much other stuff to do.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Newch91 wrote:

Those are the best!
    Yes they are! I should have done a Costanza and nap under the desk in the library. Instead, I put my head down on the desk.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • need now to sleep!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I love taking a nap in a hot bath

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Don't drown
    RKCNDY wrote:

Don't drown

i won't!

might take a nap on the massage table today

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :yawn:
  • no nap or sleep tonight
  • i really need one
    A nap would be wonderful right now.
    I came home today after my first class and took a power nap from 4-5. Felt so good that I'm wide awake now after my night class. Could be up late getting some reading done and have work at 8:30 tomorrow morning. :?
  • alwaws wellcome a nap
    I wish I could nap right now. :lol:
  • in 2 hours,ill get some
    I took a nap after I woke up this morning. That was great!

- Christopher McCandless
    i will be taking one of these later today. can't wait!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • :roll:
  • :geek:
    I see one of these in an hour or so happening.
  • :geek:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    been up 30 minutes...

i need a nap
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg