Options

3 Pearl Jam 2006 MINT tour posters

TheRedM0squitoTheRedM0squito Posts: 93
edited November 2008 in The Porch
I have 3 extra MINT 2006 Pearl Jam tour posters.

Boston II 2006 - http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/38093

Albany 2006 - http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/37515

Hartford 2006 - http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/37557

All 3 of these posters are in MINT condition. If you are interested in them send me an offer. I don't want to post an asking price because i dont want alot of nonsense posts about the pricing of the posters. So if you are interested in any or all of these posters feel free to PM with an offer. All posters will be shipped out in a sturdy poster tube using USPS priority S&H. So you will receice them within 2-3days.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    Just my opinion, (<<<mods please note)
    but with the exception of the VFC tour,
    (Klausen.. no wonder)
    Boston hasn't had a decent concert poster since 1998..

2000 thru 2006 are just plain Ug-ly!..

I have a good buddy from Chicago who kills me about it every time...

Chi-town's PJ posters are always amazing!!!!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    your right most boston posters have sucked the only ones I have liked have been the one with the pirate in the whales mouth and the one with the octopus from this past year
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    I will not post a price so please don't ask me to post a price. .
    why not? This isn't ebay
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheRedM0squito

why not? This isn't ebay

I didnt want to post a price because I have noticed in the past when people have extra posters and they put an asking price people on the board may tend to shit on the person for pricing the poster to high. Say for example over the 6 month average on expressobeans. It has happened to me before. I just figured by not putting up an asking price anybody who is interested in any or all of the posters could just send me a PM with an offer that the find to be reasonable for the poster or posters that they want. That way people wont feel as though they are being over charged and they can essentially make their own price (well as long as i agree)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheRedM0squito

why not? This isn't ebay

I didnt want to post a price because I have noticed in the past when people have extra posters and they put an asking price people on the board may tend to shit on the person for pricing the poster to high. Say for example over the 6 month average on expressobeans. It has happened to me before. I just figured by not putting up an asking price anybody who is interested in any or all of the posters could just send me a PM with an offer that the find to be reasonable for the poster or posters that they want. That way people wont feel as though they are being over charged and they can essentially make their own price (well as long as i agree)
    Oh, I agree. People that do charge over the average price should get shit from people. Why don't you just sell the posters for the average price or for what you paid for them? This way people know ahead of time and don't waste their time and yours by PMing you and also this way you won't get any shit for it. Just an idea.

For example, I'd sell the Albany poster for $25 because the 6 month average is only $17, but the other two should probably go for just the average. Weren't you the one that was doubling the average price before or am I thinking of someone else?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    yea that was me with the double price cause someone was egging me on about putting prices up