CROJAM95 wrote:
    couple of stinkers lately
    IMHO, Ferrell has made more stinkers than winners. Sorry. :oops:
    No need to be sorry when you are correct!!! :P
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • uglybabo wrote:
    51998572_93aa2d196c.jpg
    I just got bit by the love bat...and it's driving me mad!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Nothing but Love for Will.

One of his best comes from Old School:

"Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not? "
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    jimed14 wrote:
    I nearly peed my pants when he was on SNL as Robert Goulet doing rap hits ...

audio only here ... track 8 ...

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Will_Ferre ... Goule.aspx

goulet-ram.jpg

"quick, staring contest, me and you, now! ................ you win, you always do!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love his SNL stuff. Goulet, Trebeck, creepy swinger couple :lol::lol: His best of SNL Special blows everyone elses out of the water.

He's was hilarious on Man Vs Wild with Bear Gyles as well.
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • news-quiz-ferrell.jpg
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Anchorman is freaking brilliant.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Anchorman-movie-08.jpg
  • am I the only one who thinks Talledega Nights was histerical.. "Dear Tiny, Infant, Jesus..." :lol:
  • Anchorman-movie-08.jpg
    Win.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Will Farrell is about as funny.....

As a burning case of anal warts...........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • You wanna go do karate in the garage? Yup.