Options

Anbody interested in All PJAM xmas singles from 1992-2007

TheRedM0squitoTheRedM0squito Posts: 93
edited October 2008 in The Porch
Unfortunately I have found myself in a little bit of trouble and I need some cash and the only thing of value I have is my treasured collection of Pearl Jam XMAS vinyls. I'd like to get rid of the whole set all at once. Anybody interested send me your offers???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I know you said you'd like to sell them all at once, but is there any chance you'd split them up?

Personally I'd think you'd make more money that way since more people would be interested. Not everybody, myself included, needs the whole set :).
  • Options
    Just an inquiry...

How much would you be expecting for them?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    i dont really know what I am lookin for just yet. I am just fielding in some offers to see what I get and I will make my decision from there. As for the question about breaking the set up. If the offers are good enough yes i may break the set up and sell individually.
  • Options
    i dont really know what I am lookin for just yet. I am just fielding in some offers to see what I get and I will make my decision from there. As for the question about breaking the set up. If the offers are good enough yes i may break the set up and sell individually.

Okay, thanks. I would be interested in some of them if you decide to break them up.
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Just post your asking price....
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    All 15 singles are in MINT/FLAWLESS condition. If they were even played it was only once. Asking price including free prioriry shipping and handling for the whole lot of xmas singles would be $350.00. If you find that unreasonable I may be able to work something out with you feel free to pm me with any other options you may have. for example cash and a poster trade.
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    prepare to be an ex-10c member...
    i like sound...
  • Options
    what if i actually sell em. I was just thinkin that Ive been saving those things for some years now and i dont want to get rid off em that would have been a waste of time... PM me if you are interested in workin something out
  • Options
    Unfortunately I have found myself in a little bit of trouble and I need some cash and the only thing of value I have is my treasured collection of Pearl Jam XMAS vinyls. I'd like to get rid of the whole set all at once. Anybody interested send me your offers???

Hello ,

How much money do you want about xmas singles from 1992-2007?

Bye ,
  • Options
    edvedr13edvedr13 Posts: 241
    What I want to know is why would you be willing to take a poster trade if your so hard up for cash??
    Joe
    "It's Evolution Baby"
    Montreal '00; Toronto '03; Montreal '03; Kitchener '05; London '05; Hamilton '05; Toronto '05; Toronto '06 x2; Boston '06; Toronto '08 x2 (Eddie)
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,995
    edvedr13 wrote:
    What I want to know is why would you be willing to take a poster trade if your so hard up for cash??
    I'd say a poster sale would yield a greater profit than a Christmas single sale.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edvedr13edvedr13 Posts: 241
    ahhhh, ok then
    Joe
    "It's Evolution Baby"
    Montreal '00; Toronto '03; Montreal '03; Kitchener '05; London '05; Hamilton '05; Toronto '05; Toronto '06 x2; Boston '06; Toronto '08 x2 (Eddie)
  • Options
    exactly
  • Options
    Its A Disease And There All Green

G-R-E-E-D G-R-E-E-D
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    dosent the band sell excess singles for $2 each still?
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    if they're so treasured, keep the fuckin things and go get another job.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403

yikes!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    kinda hard to work when you get hit by a drunk driver and are confined to a bed for the next 3-4 months with almost all the bones in the lower half of my body broken thank you
  • Options
    pjheadpjhead Posts: 107
    kinda hard to work when you get hit by a drunk driver and are confined to a bed for the next 3-4 months with almost all the bones in the lower half of my body broken thank you

I bet someone feels stupid.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I just get annoyed when I see someone exploiting something. These were being sold through 10c for $2! I pray your money situation changes...but $350 for fan club singles?!!?!

Otherwise, yes, I am very sorry to hear what happened to you. And I am bending over right now so you may kick me in the asshole as hard as you'd like.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    i just said 350 as a number anyways i would never expect someone to spend that much for them frankly i wouldnt take that much from someone. Thats why orginally I said PM me with offers and I would consider which one I liked the best. But someone wanted me to give a number so I just spit that out. I would rather see what people would be willing to pay for them rather then spit out some random number and have people shit on me for saying whatever it is I said. With that being said I have gotten some offer none of which were around 350. Nothing has been set in stone yet so if anybody is interested please send me an offer. and to those of you wondering why i would take cash and posters is that I like the artwork I do have some bare wall space that I will be staring at for some time but also do need some money so I can eat. It really sux when you get into an accident and get hurt and the person who hit you didnt have insurance and you have to resort to selling items you love so much just to survive.
  • Options
    Its A Disease And There All Green

G-R-E-E-D G-R-E-E-D

there all green? huh?

you mean "they're all green". you know..they are?

if you're going to try and make fun of someone..try not to look like such a fool
  • Options
    i just said 350 as a number anyways i would never expect someone to spend that much for them frankly i wouldnt take that much from someone. Thats why orginally I said PM me with offers and I would consider which one I liked the best. But someone wanted me to give a number so I just spit that out. I would rather see what people would be willing to pay for them rather then spit out some random number and have people shit on me for saying whatever it is I said. With that being said I have gotten some offer none of which were around 350. Nothing has been set in stone yet so if anybody is interested please send me an offer. and to those of you wondering why i would take cash and posters is that I like the artwork I do have some bare wall space that I will be staring at for some time but also do need some money so I can eat. It really sux when you get into an accident and get hurt and the person who hit you didnt have insurance and you have to resort to selling items you love so much just to survive.

ignore all the idiots on this board that give you shit. it's your stuff. sell it. you don't need to justify anything to anyone. unless you care about making random people on the internet angry that hold up some strange ideal of what a pearl jam "fan" should be. throw them on ebay and hope you take someone to the cleaners and get a great price.
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    prepare to be an ex-10c member...

I imagine that if someone needs money badly enough where a few hundred bucks are going to make a difference then paying the $20 for the yearly membership renewal is probably not in their budget to begin with.
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    just go to ebay.
  • Options
    I just figured here would be a good place to start knowing that they would defiantly be going to a true fan. I dont really see what the difference would be wheter I trade them for posters and then sell the posters which tons of members do and dont lose their memberships. Why would it be different if i got rid of the vinyls straight up. how is that any different than the posters. I figured if I put them on ebay i would just get shit on on the board like just about every other person does for putting an auction up on thats related to pjam.
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I just figured here would be a good place to start knowing that they would defiantly be going to a true fan. I dont really see what the difference would be wheter I trade them for posters and then sell the posters which tons of members do and dont lose their memberships. Why would it be different if i got rid of the vinyls straight up. how is that any different than the posters. I figured if I put them on ebay i would just get shit on on the board like just about every other person does for putting an auction up on thats related to pjam.

The pit has some very opinionated people. They would do the same if they were in your situation or a similar situation, don't let them fool you. Do what you need to do and don't let a couple of strangers here change your mind.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options

I think somebody's bluffing..

Haha.. J/K man, hell, maybe the band will take up your cause and put on a benefit show??? I know I'm game for one more show this year... Maybe a Pearl Jam Christmas / TheRedM0squito Benefit show??? Anybody else in?
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:
    there all green? huh?

you mean "they're all green". you know..they are?

if you're going to try and make fun of someone..try not to look like such a fool

OOhhh oohh (hand raised) Miss hobbes can i go to the bathroom?

didnt fucking know i was in school. Blows Me!
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    this sucks- sorry to hear this. I was wondering why you were selling so much stuff lately. Insurance can't help you? Wish I had some extra money to help you out. Good luck
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1