Options

Massive Bootleg Collection

TheRedM0squitoTheRedM0squito Posts: 93
edited September 2008 in The Porch
I recently posted a thread about my huge collection Of Pearl Jam Bootlegs. This collection would be ideal for someone who is just beginning to assemble an extensive Pearl Jam bootleg set. I have bootlegs dating back to some of Pearl Jam's first ever shows when they were labeled as MookieBlaylock. I have just about every single show from 1990-1999 with the exception of maybe 10-25 Shows. From 2000 on my collection starts to dwindle down because I recently traded away my Official Europe 2000 Set. I still do have quite a few concerts from 2000 and beyond but not quite as an extensive set. If you happened to read my earlier blog I stated that I had recently put all of my shows onto a removable harddrive to save some muxh needed space considering that I have juat moved and all of the CDS that I had filled up a total of 5 Huge folders I believe. Currently I dont have a list of all the shows that I have remaining I will be working on getting that together when I get home from work tonight. My intention is not to sell the bootlegs for a profit because that is just morally wrong. I would like for my collection to get into the hands of someone who would appreciate the hard work and dedication I put into years of compiling this collection and with advances in technology I dont need the cds and more. If there is anybody out there who is looking for a large collection or maybe a few cds to add to their collection feel free to email me and we can work out a trade of some sort if at all possible or even just a cash transacation through paypal (i find paypal to be a very safe and effective way of transfering money instead of using money orders or personal checks). Just to clarify a cash transaction I am not looking to make money on the bootlegs considering the fact that that is illegal and all. The reason I would be asking for cash is just to cover the price of the CD's and he CD cases if someone was interested in quite a few of the bootlegs that I have. As well as Shipping and Handling because the 4 or 5 cases of cds are not particularly light. Just to clarify the quiality of the bootlegs some are audience recordings which are not the besat quialty others are taken directly from the sound board and others were taken with professional equipment. When I compile the list this evening I will do my best to clarify the quality of the recording as good as I can. I would prefer some type of a trade instead of making a cash transaction it at all possible and the trade doesnt have to be of another Pearl Jam artifact although that would be nice. I collect alot of random things so someone out there interested in starting up a collection might have something I am interested in. By the way this collection has somewhere in the vicinity of 400 shows if not more its been a while since i have tallied up what I have. So this is actually quite the starters collection.
Please feel fre to PM if you have any interest at all in this offer wheter its alot of bootlegs or several or even just one. I wuold like to spread the music of pearl jam to as many people as possible to get their spectacular music out there. Without forcing people to resort to buying even crappyer quality bootlegs through ebay and record stores. Again I will work on a list this evening and hopefully have it finished ASAP so if anyone out there is interesting in 1 or 400 bootlegs please PM and we can trty and work something out. Primarly a trade, i feel that is the best way to share the music than to make someone pay for the music. the only thing I may ask for money is the cd folders which were not cheap but they are in used condition so i wouldnt charge full price. and Shipping and Handling costs which could be qquite steap depending on how many cds and case you may be looking for,
have a good day and hopefully i can make someones days by sending them so bootlegs.
Phil

PS bootlegs will be gving on a first come first serve order so once i have the list up and the cd is gone I wont be making extra copys.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    6-11-00

State College 03
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2