Options

what old members have we 'lost'?

dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
edited August 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Harmless
Jeremy1012

who else then?
huh.jpg
oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    They'll be mad when they find out you've posted their photo on the internets.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    lol :D
    This could be dangerous, I'm not getting involved.
    Anyway, I don't know how to put those pictures in :mrgreen:
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    thats the image i get when i type in huh? on google image search. :D

i just wondered who from the old board hasnt come across... you don't have to post a pic! :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    thats the image i get when i type in huh? on google image search. :D

i just wondered who from the old board hasnt come across... you don't have to post a pic! :D

Ay, I realise we don't have to...but let's face it, it's a lot more amusing than reading a list :lol:

Just shows what a lot of charlatans there were on the other board, parading as Pearl jam fans ;)

Mind you, rather them than some of the fully paid up 'members' over here :mrgreen:
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    is the guys short on the right supposed to look like that or has he just eaten a bag of slugs??... or tried to say 'sufferin suckatash'

eyedclaar... we've lost him also.

chadwick.. is he gone?

catefrances?

jeanie?

Roland the drummer boy?
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484
    There are quite a few that didn't come over from the old board. Check the "alt" board and you'll find most of them.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    With any luck, Roland will join up. He had the right balance of Internet research and his own argument, and AMT would be all the better for his input.

We also need brain of c.
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    All of the above are on the 'alternapit'

Also Linda, SEN, and a few more :)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options

Some of us *cough me-and-you cough* are on both ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

Some of us *cough me-and-you cough* are on both ;)

:cough:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    5000347016813_IMAGE2.jpg
  • Options
    Hi everyone. just building up my post count again.
  • Options
    I'm hoping the posters from the old M&G sign up here eventually, too. Having said that, though, Exhausted has a lovely board where "refugees" are posting. Their expert knowledge is easily comparable with Harmony Central or The Gear Page!
  • Options
    i can't believe people are boycotting this place... just goes to show how many weirdos are among us

and if they're not here because they're poor then i feel bad... sort of

what about old members... who were here but are now banned from the new board?

i think speedy and nypj1 fall into that group
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    dunkman wrote:
    5000347016813_IMAGE2.jpg

Genius, as always, LMAO
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    wait - Linda's here somewhere.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options

she cant post amigo... only pm :(
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    dunkman wrote:

she cant post amigo... only pm :(

ahhhh....thanks! pm sent!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Oh jeez the melodrama... they're lost! lol...I'm sure if they really want to post here they will come a long sooner or later.

As for people boycotting this place, I have no idea why they would do that.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    Lucifer wrote:
    i can't believe people are boycotting this place... just goes to show how many weirdos are among us

if people are boycotting and are actual 10club members then thats just plain weird and ultimately futile... this place will soon take off and i'm wondering if they'll open it up for non-members at some point. (maybe not allow them full access)

well... £20 a year for us... thats less than £2 a month... which is 3p a day... c'mon... people in fucking Somalia live on 3p per day.. i'm sure no-one in the PJ community is that poor

but i paid it before this forum just to get tickets... its the only reason i joined, and is definitely the best reason
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    libragirl wrote:
    Oh jeez the melodrama... they're lost! lol...I'm sure if they really want to post here they will come a long sooner or later.

yeah lost was in quotes in the thread title... how else was i meant to title it?

melodrama? bit strong... i'm asking what members from the old board cant post on the new board... i'm not asking people to discuss where their bad uncles used to touch them... :roll:
    Post edited by dunkman on
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    libragirl wrote:

yeah lost was in quotes in the thread title... how else was i meant to title it?

meodrama? bit strong... i'm asking what members from the old board cant post on the new board... i'm not asking people to discuss where there bad uncles used to touch them... :roll:

Sorry if it came off as strong, just being honest is all. If people can't post due to technical reasons then that sucks but if they are just boycotting the board, that's just silly.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    well... £20 a year for us... thats less than £2 a month... which is 3p a day... c'mon... people in fucking Somalia live on 3p per day.. i'm sure no-one in the PJ community is that poor

but i paid it before this forum just to get tickets... its the only reason i joined, and is definitely the best reason

I think a couple of the people who haven't come across are in the Philippines so the $25 works out as proportionally higher amount of their wages that for most of us. As there's unlikely to be any point them signing up for the ticket priviliges I could see why they wouldn't want to sign up simply to be able to post.

I know if I hadn't been a member for other reasons I probably wouldn't have wanted to join simply to post ... especially if it was something I'd been able to do for years for free ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    Sorry if it came off as strong, just being honest is all. If people can't post due to technical reasons then that sucks but if they are just boycotting the board, that's just silly.

boycotting the board is silly... and i wouldnt deem them as lost.

i was more wondering about people who are not 10club members but were regular posters on the old board...
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    libragirl wrote:

boycotting the board is silly... and i wouldnt deem them as lost.

i was more wondering about people who are not 10club members but were regular posters on the old board...

Well my feeling is if they really liked posting on the board they will join the club and price will be worth it. I took it for granted most people were members, at least for the ticket benefit.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    Lucifer wrote:

what about old members... who were here but are now banned from the new board?

i think speedy and nypj1 fall into that group

Phoebe.
  • Options
    Phoebe.

Now we're talking old school AET!
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    Phoebe.

that's how i roll. how about: Solatisa.
  • Options

under my desk

;)
  • Options
    Phoebe.

that's how i roll. how about: Solatisa.

I liked him. If he hadn't asked for his post count to be dropped to 0, he would have had about 100,000 posts in no time!