Options

WELCOME!!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Man, fun in capital letters. I am very excited.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    My post says "WELCOME" in as many different languages as I could find on the linked website. That's all it means. Period. First day of the new forum, figured I'd welcome everybody. That's it. Welcome! There is no "hinting". No "cryptic dribble". No "tweet garbage". No "surprise". No "heads up". Welcome means Welcome. There is no meaning to the order, it's just how I typed it out as I was looking for different ways to say...you guessed it...wait for it...WELCOME!. Just wanted to say...WELCOME!
    WELCOME!
    SLH

i knew it! but thanks for explaining to the less evolved. ;):mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    demetrios wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    kalōs orisate .. Greek Style! :D
    Dude you're gonna have to fly to Istanbul instead of Athens. Catch my drift? :D

It's cool! If I got a place to stay in Istanbul (your place that is), it's all good! 8-)

I don't have place in Istanbul unfortunately :(
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    My post says "WELCOME" in as many different languages as I could find on the linked website. That's all it means. Period. First day of the new forum, figured I'd welcome everybody. That's it. Welcome! There is no "hinting". No "cryptic dribble". No "tweet garbage". No "surprise". No "heads up". Welcome means Welcome. There is no meaning to the order, it's just how I typed it out as I was looking for different ways to say...you guessed it...wait for it...WELCOME!. Just wanted to say...WELCOME!
    WELCOME!
    SLH

i knew it! but thanks for explaining to the less evolved. ;):mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Did you really think he was gonna say anything different?

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    WELCOME!
    SLH

oh i get it now....very sly santos...looking forward to the "fun" ;) :P :lol:
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    nothing is intended by the order.
    slh
    So is this hinting at a tour or not? Why does 10c always feel the need to pull this cryptic dribble "tweet tweet" garbage? Either tell everyone "the suprise" or don’t say anything. Especially in a time when it's tougher to save extra coin, give us a heads up and say “we'll be announcing a European tour in a month” or something...instead of sending "little bird" e-mails 3 days before tickets go on sale...
    WELCOME!
    SLH

Thanks.

Glad to be here.

I also think you may have taken my last post a little more snarky than I meant. that wasn't my intention. Maybe I should have used some emoticons. But do you not see how by saying "there is nothing intended by the order" you're leading some people to believe that they should look for what this message is intended to do? I don't know, I guess (like many others) I was just reading into this deeper then it was intended. But if you look back, It does look like how you guys usually try to string everyone on...Whatever. Nice new site. And welcome to you too. :D <---Token emoticon
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    this place does rock .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    WELCOME!
    SLH
    well.. we're desperate for news, let alone shows...so don't be surprised we're clutching at straws :P
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    this thread highlights why the mods shouldnt post at all... too many amateur sleuths

brunocb-sherlock-holmes-tux-5975.png
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353
    dunkman wrote:
    this thread highlights why the mods shouldnt post at all... too many amateur sleuths

brunocb-sherlock-holmes-tux-5975.png

they don't even need to post...just the idea of them being online gets everyone all excited
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Pearl Jam Pit is finally back up and running to its full capacity!!! Let the guesses and the bitching and moaning begin!!!!!

Whatever 2009 brings, it will be FUN!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    alphawolfalphawolf DelMarVa/Big Sky Posts: 646
    thanks Santos!
    1996 - Columbia Maryland, Hartford

1998 - DC RFK Stadium, Virginia Beach, Columbia Maryland, DC Constitution Hall
    2000 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, Columbia Maryland

2002 - Seattle Key Arena I+II

2003 - Raleigh, Charlotte, State College, Bristow, Camden II

2004 - Asheville

2006 - Boston II, Camden I+II, DC

2008 - Virginia Beach, Camden I+II, DC

2009 - Philadelphia I, II, III, IV

2010 - Bristow

2013 - Philadelphia II, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte

2022 - Camden

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    dd248965 wrote:
    Just noticed..lotsa those languages are european and in order geographically.., as in german then french then polish..and the good news is the last 'welcome' is in Irish...are these tour dates? are they finishing a tour here for once instead of starting them here?
    cat, bag, gone...
    nothing is intended by the order.
    slh

So is this hinting at a tour or not? Why does 10c always feel the need to pull this cryptic dribble "tweet tweet" garbage? Either tell everyone "the suprise" or don’t say anything. Especially in a time when it's tougher to save extra coin, give us a heads up and say “we'll be announcing a European tour in a month” or something...instead of sending "little bird" e-mails 3 days before tickets go on sale...
    Jesus people are paranoid. All Santos did was say welcome in many languages because there are poster here from all over the world and all of a sudden the conspiracy theorist are out in full force.

NO - IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A TOUR.
  • Options
    Born.Mine.DieBorn.Mine.Die Vancouver Posts: 225
    hi, first post on the new message pit, i made it! Hi everyone. Happy New Year. wOOt :lol:
    9/1/05, 9/2/05, 9/4/05, 9/5/05, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 5/27/06, 5/30/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 7/20/06, 7/22/06,7/23/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 9/25/09,10/06/09,10/07/09, 05/07/10, 09/25/11, 07/16/13,12/04/13,12/06/13, 10/14/14, 4/7/17, 08/08/18, 08/10/18, 05/04/24

EV 04/02/08, 04/03/08, 07/16/11
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Pegasus wrote:
    mmm.. the order no..but not denying the content ;)
    Sadly, no "haere mai" or anything. Does this mean they'll miss out New Zealand again? I sure hope not! Having said that, we do speak English here too! :)
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:

Sure, if it makes you feel better :)

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    right back at ya Santos.
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:

Sure, if it makes you feel better :)
    LOL :lol:
  • Options
    this is a test...only a test
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Jaaayyyy!! I can finally post!

Thanks tenC for sorting the mess out with my husbands membership.. :lol:

So, hmm...where to now. This feels like a whole new place to explore, but yet still so familiar!!

Love to see some old evil faces back again!

BIG SLOPPY ONES FROM THE DUTCHIE XXXXXX
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754

So, hmm...where to now. This feels like a whole new place to explore, but yet still so familiar!!

HEY! now you can post on your own 'name' :D
  • Options
    "this is the goods"
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Pegasus wrote:

HEY! now you can post on your own 'name' :D

Heey you! Nice to "see" you again. Should still say THAAAANKSSS for all the goodies you sent me before at RM!!! No kiss smiley here, but you get the picture.

I have sent an e-mail to TenC and they linked our info together.
    Still disagree with needing a membership to post here, but i am very happy I can roam around freely under my Quechua name again!!
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    it took about a week but i can finally post, yay!
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    It's been awhile but DA KIDS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    KMRCKMRC Posts: 1
    My 1st post here.Have just,kinda lurked in the past.A lot of setlist haters here too,lol,I'm not one,but on other bands websites theres always a few 'setlist whiners',lol.Anyway,nice to be here,I'll try to stop in more often
  • Options
    Well thanks :)
  • Options
    SANTOS the little birdie tweet tweet HACKER MOFACKER
  • Options
    my first post on the new board (formerly jamestr).

I really like the new site and can't wait for all the new material .

Alpine Vally 2009!
    formerly jamestr - I took my profile picture at Alpine Valley during the RATM concert on 08/24/2007
  • Options
    thanks Santos, I've been starving for this one for a looong time.
    you rawk
    Perfect lefts come rolling in...loyal believer since '92