Options

Piñatas

2»

Comments

• Options
    libragirl wrote:
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I always find people i want to bash but, I think when it came down to it I'd feel bad. I think I'm more for paper machie...again however you spell it. Damn it. I do hate most people...I just don't think I could bash them.

lol..I agree it's nice in theory but when it comes down to it I probably couldn't either :D. Im too nice i guess.

Lightweights! :lol:
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    BH72419 wrote:
    libragirl wrote:
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I always find people i want to bash but, I think when it came down to it I'd feel bad. I think I'm more for paper machie...again however you spell it. Damn it. I do hate most people...I just don't think I could bash them.

lol..I agree it's nice in theory but when it comes down to it I probably couldn't either :D. Im too nice i guess.

Lightweights! :lol:

yeah Im a wussy :(
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Lizardjam wrote:
    yeah, if i was to beat somebody on the head, i'd do it independently of pinatas and candy. no need to sully the pure pinata.

and i need a BIG pinata today....getting a grant out this afternoon....aaaaaaaa! :o
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i need to hit a pinata the size of jupiter. getting irritated here at work :evil:
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    I need one. We're having layoffs.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ