THE ALL NEW PIT WORD GAME!!!!

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,762
    Ravens!

GO STEELERS!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Ravens!

GO STEELERS!!!!
    Ravens=winners
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    losers
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    mickeyrat wrote:
    losers
    Winners :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    fail.
    try

finish

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    end

complete

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • mission
    impossible

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • mavimavi Posts: 941
    never
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
    sometimes

frequently

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    often

• mickeyrat wrote:
    often
    very
    NERDS!
    happy :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    JACK :)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Daniel's

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Whiskey
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    smarchee wrote:
    Whiskey
    rye
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    tybird wrote:
    smarchee wrote:
    Whiskey
    rye

bread
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    smarchee wrote:
    tybird wrote:
    smarchee wrote:
    Whiskey
    rye

bread
    pita
  • pocket
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
    pocket
    change
    amend

constitution
    citizen

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    kane

• citizen