Portland 13, Spokane 13
St. Paul 14, Denver 14
Philly I & II, 16
Denver 22
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I know! It's crazy! :D

99,984 threads...almost there!
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    They have gone bloody mad.
    I'll be back
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Yeah, they are outta control. :mrgreen:
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    The other pit has had 100,000 threads before, its just that the mods would go through and delete the old ones.

But hey, if it makes people feel special, why not?
  • CateetoCateeto Posts: 377
    For a lot of people it's a very distressing situation. Sometimes it's just hard to say goodbye to places that feel so comfortable. The Message Pit was a daily routine place for many and will be missed... But it's time to bring forth some positive change. Let's hope this place works out well... :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Cateeto wrote:
    For a lot of people it's a very distressing situation. Sometimes it's just hard to say goodbye to places that feel so comfortable. The Message Pit was a daily routine place for many and will be missed... But it's time to bring forth some positive change. Let's hope this place works out well... :)

I think it will, people are creatures of habit and don't like change but I do think this pit is gonna be much better :mrgreen:
    I need a coffee!
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    The other pit has had 100,000 threads before, its just that the mods would go through and delete the old ones.

But hey, if it makes people feel special, why not?
    I like your tattoo ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    It is all in the name of good, clean fun. :mrgreen:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • enjoy it while you still can! great to see so much love! its the only message board i ever knew! probably spent more time on there in the past 5 years than i have watching tv... so sad to see it go... for the old timers - was it like this with the other board transitions? im sure this one was around the longest... plus the "pay to post" controversy probably makes it more difficult to swallow
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • I'm just glad I can post again. I was going through withdraw. :mrgreen:
    Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Hershey 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Asheville 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, VIC 07, Philly night 4 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Pitt 13, Charlottesville 13, Cincinnati 14, St. Louis 14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    can you blame them....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    the red mosquito or is there another?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    chadwick wrote:

Think it means the old Message Pit just before it was closed down. Thread is an old one.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Holy thread revival, Batman!
  • chime wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Think it means the old Message Pit just before it was closed down. Thread is an old one.
    Yeah remember that last day.... It was so much fun :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    hmmmm PearlJam.com - needs a health warning! For me crucial parts of my knowledge and memory have been erased due to excessive trauma, so please forgive me.
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    it *has* been worse?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    it *has* been worse?
    :fp: :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”