Options

When will the T-shirt contest be up??

spatspat Posts: 644
edited January 2009 in The Porch
I'm getting anxious to see what all you cool people came up with, but i'm getting really anxious to get my signed super delux box set in the mail when i win :D
My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    spat wrote:
    i'm getting really anxious to get my signed super delux box set in the mail when i win :D
    i second that emotion :D

haha but yeah, i thought i read in the rules they would let the winner know on or about january 9th. seeings as they haven't put up any of the designs up for voting, i guess it's not happening anytime soon? i'd love to see what everybody else did for sure, and hope either or both of my entries goes up for voting :)
  • Options
    yeah, I thought we'd see something up on Monday...

guess it's just the waiting game at this point...
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I wish people had posted pics of their entries like they did for the poster contest. Someone started a thread but it never really took off. I'd love to see them all. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    SickoSicko Posts: 12
    Let's hear what the community has to say. Put it to vote!
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    Getting a little anxious over here too :?
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    SickoSicko Posts: 12
    RIOT :shock: !
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    I wish people had posted pics of their entries like they did for the poster contest. Someone started a thread but it never really took off. I'd love to see them all. :)

that seems like a good thought, i don't think that'd be too smart because then you might have voting based on favortism. just for that reason i hope when the 10C does put them up I hope they don't put the person's name with the picture until the winner is revealed.
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    spat wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    that seems like a good thought, i don't think that'd be too smart because then you might have voting based on favortism. just for that reason i hope when the 10C does put them up I hope they don't put the person's name with the picture until the winner is revealed.

I don't think that will matter too much...I think people will claim theirs on the forums anyway, so it won't really be anonymous. What they should've done to get rid of that problem is pick the top 10, then let us vote on top 3, then let the band choose...

I'm just in it for kicks, really, though...don't think I have a shot at winning...I just wanna see the entries already..
  • Options
    lucky you all live in the right country :roll:
  • Options
    Ok, not to sound stupid...but of course I will...I couldn't figure it out! I am just no good at this computer thing. The last contest though, the poster one, I did send shirts for all of the guys that I silk screened with the poster I made. The shirt was the same design as the poster...just smaller. Obviously my talents are apparent...I didn't win... :oops:
  • Options
    just curious as to when voting will start? :)
  • Options
    kat or sea? anyone? anyone? beuller? the natives are getting restless!
  • Options
    any idea? :)
  • Options
    *bump* :)
  • Options
    maybe all the submissions sucked so they scrapped the idea :cry:
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,642
    The deadline was so quick, like 3 weeks which isn't a hell of alot of time, especially around the holidays. I would have loved to participate but couldn't find the time needed to complete an Illustrator format design on such short notice.
  • Options
    spat wrote:
    maybe all the submissions sucked so they scrapped the idea :cry:
    that would be superbly remedial if they did scrap it. hopefully it's just taking a while to go thru them all
  • Options
    *bump damnit*
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    Come on let's see those tee designs! Crappy or otherwise...
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Come on let's see those tee designs! Crappy or otherwise...
    there are some over at the art wall :)
  • Options
    *bump* :|
  • Options
    fingers crossed for this week!
  • Options
    :cry: