jackwvuujackwvuu Posts: 42
edited March 2008 in The Porch
anybody as happy as me?

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    not so much that I need to start a new thread about it
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
    jackwvu wrote:
    anybody as happy as me?

Wonder why?? another backyard show or 4 for ya!
  • Options
    jackwvuujackwvuu Posts: 42
    don't be hating just cause louisville's going out in the first round....by the way brian brohm sucks ass
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    jackwvu wrote:
    anybody as happy as me?

I AM! :D

I'm finally seeing my first Pearl Jam show! WOO-FAKIN-HOO!!! :D:D:D

West Palm Beach 2008. Oh yes.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    jackwvu wrote:
    don't be hating just cause louisville's going out in the first round....by the way brian brohm sucks ass

Yeah, he's terrible. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a comment that a WVU fan would make.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    haha we're barely through spring practice and the smack talk begins...love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    haha we're barely through spring practice and the smack talk begins...love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mind WVU, but a lot of their fans drive me nuts. I live in Morgantown and I'm surrounded by them. Most are incapable of talking any sports beyond WVU, and have zero knowledge of any team or any players that are not WVU.

Fanch: "Did you see the Memphis-UT game Saturday night? What a game that was!"

WVU fan: "No. I heard that Joe Alexander may go early to the NBA draft! I hope he doesn't! Huggins rules! And I bet WVU's football wins the Big East! Pitt sucks! Fuck Brohm, he sucks! And to hell with RichRod, go OSU!"

Fanch: "What did any of that have to do with what I just said?"

WVU fan: "LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO......MOUNTAINEERS!" *smashes a beer can on his head, blasts a rant of expletives, and runs off to throw eggs at RichRod's relatives houses
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?