Small font...I can hardly see anything!!

yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
edited May 2007 in Technical Stuff and Help
I went onto my online banking, and accidently did something, cause now all the writing and pictures have gone tiny!!
What did I do? I cant seem to fix it.
All of my other internet pages and sites are ok.
"....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i hate it when that happens.

click page. click text size. good luck.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I went onto my online banking, and accidently did something, cause now all the writing and pictures have gone tiny!!

view---->text size
    >then pick what size you want... mine's is on medium
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

also, if you've got that little scrolling thingie on your mouse, if you press Ctrl and roll it, the text goes bigger or smaller. I've done it accidentally dozens of times so it could be that. :) if so, just hit Ctrl again and scroll the other way. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    thanks guys!!
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
    Wow, i was struggling w/ that for the longest time. Never really bothered to search out how to fix it. Thanks :D
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"