Options

Dell DJ Ditty

Bu2Bu2 Posts: 1,693
edited July 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
I just won a free Dell DJ Ditty!!! I love it just for its name alone! It's so cute...it looks like a fancy lighter, the size of a Bic. I can only hope I don't try to light a cigarette with it one night and then say, "This lighter's dead" and throw it into a dumpster.

So I get home and I open the little box and start to read the short version of the instructions, after having yet another good laugh over the name of the thing. (Dell DJ Ditty -- why do I picture Puff Daddy doing Irish limericks???) And I see that it comes with a USB connector and....get this....a USB protective cap!! OMG, like, I didn't know these little music players had to worry about safe sex...I'm so glad it comes with its own condom!!!! Makes me wonder where the hell it's been before I got it home, but hopefully it took a shower and got some shots first.

The other thingie in the box is called a Lanyard Attachment. Well, I don't know about you girls, but I've always had a lumberyard attachment myself......every time I drive by Pelham Lumber and look at those hotties in their wife-beaters with all those muscles lifting all that WOOD.....hubba hubba.

OK, so I read through the shorthand instructions....and they tell me to ensure that my DJ Ditty is not connected to my computer during the software installation process.

And I think to myself....doesn't that take all the fun out of it?!?!

Anyway, I read all the steps 1 through 3 without getting confused and then I get to Step 4 and am completely befuddled:

Step 4: Attach the Lanyard

Now it's gettin' good. I'm thinking wife-beater shirts and muscles....but no, they have to remind me to have safe sex again...oy vey:

1. Slide the USB protective cap over the small cable. (Why small??? Why does it have to be SMALL?)

2. Loop the small cable through the lanyard attachment on the Dell DJ Ditty. (So of course I start to giggle again, picturing Puff Diddy with a small cable in a big lumberyard full of big men in wife-beaters...).

3. Pass the clip (how many times have I heard THAT expression???) and the USB protective cap (yeah, the rubber) through the loop.

4. Snap on the large lanyard loop. (Is this a boating term, or should I just snap my fingers to the beat??).

By now I've forgotten what the lanyard loop looks like and all I want is some really good sex at the lumberyard with a man in a wife-beater with a really big woodie.

Has this ever happened to YOU?????
Feels Good Inc.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bu2Bu2 Posts: 1,693
    What on earth did I just win? Is it an I-Pod without the Apple?? Do I have to pay for Musicmatch Jukebox in order to download songs???

Anyone have this cute little thing besides ME?

Your input is most welcome......especially if you wear a wife-beater and lift wood.

xoxo,

Bu
    Feels Good Inc.