Options

I know I'm not the only one but...

justamjustam Posts: 21,394
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I found getting kicked off the Tenclub server to be a very frustating experience. There I was...logged in twenty minutes ahead of time and then there were flickers on the screen and at exactly 12 noon (when MSG one came up) I was booted off. Couldn't get back on until 12:20pm And, low and behold tickets were all sold.

Same thing happened around 2pm. I was there early. I was waitin' for the damn things to come up...but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I was kicked out of the store at 2pm...couldn't even get back on before I had to leave to work at 3pm.

I guess I'm going to one of the other shows. :p
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justam wrote:
    I found getting kicked off the Tenclub server to be a very frustating experience. There I was...logged in twenty minutes ahead of time and then there were flickers on the screen and at exactly 12 noon (when MSG one came up) I was booted off. Couldn't get back on until 12:20pm And, low and behold tickets were all sold.

Same thing happened around 2pm. I was there early. I was waitin' for the damn things to come up...but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I was kicked out of the store at 2pm...couldn't even get back on before I had to leave to work at 3pm.

ugh tomorrow is gonna suck. first have to go to the "yucky doctor" then I have to go through this...
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    sorry you didn't get tix.....10c is gonna need to change things up re: ticket selling.....thousands of people all trying at the same time is a reciepe for disaster....and not to rub it in or anything, but about 45 minutes after msg1 went on sale, i saw a buy button....a few times actually....i didn't purchase or even attempt but that was how i got tix to ed's shows....i do feel bad for all that couldn't get tix (and aren't wining like 3 year olds ;) ) :)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    sorry you didn't get tix.....10c is gonna need to change things up re: ticket selling.....thousands of people all trying at the same time is a reciepe for disaster....and not to rub it in or anything, but about 45 minutes after msg1 went on sale, i saw a buy button....a few times actually....i didn't purchase or even attempt but that was how i got tix to ed's shows....i do feel bad for all that couldn't get tix (and aren't wining like 3 year olds ;) ) :)

I was reloading that page until the tickets were no longer there at all. :(
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    ugh tomorrow is gonna suck. first have to go to the "yucky doctor" then I have to go through this...

I have to go to work all day tomorrow and so I have to trust my husband to stay by the computer for me. I hope we have better luck tomorrow.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    I was reloading that page until the tickets were no longer there at all. :(

:( it really is a crapshoot....emphasis on crap....:)
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    I have to go to work all day tomorrow and so I have to trust my husband to stay by the computer for me. I hope we have better luck tomorrow.

actually I'll be AT the yucky doctor during the hartford sale, so I have to trust my brother to get tickets by simultaneously using both our ten club numbers. then I have to come back and join the MANSFIELD MADNESS!!!
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

:)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    cutback wrote:

The BUY button didn't go through for me....I had it come up several times for both shows....and didn't get any tickets. I am really bummed.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options
    PJaddicted wrote:
    The BUY button didn't go through for me....I had it come up several times for both shows....and didn't get any tickets. I am really bummed.

oxc

i'm sorry....:(

i didn't log in but i did click it once and was asked to login....but i didn't go beyond that cuz i didn't want the tix to be put in my cart....
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    sorry you guys got shut out :( it really seems like a matter of luck, no rhyme or reason to the whole thing! hopefully after what happened with the ed tix and now this they'll upgrade the server to spare people the madness
  • Options
    Thanks for the sympathy chiqui. :)

We're gonna try again today. I am leaving the sales today in the capable hands of my husband while I'm at work.

*crosses fingers*
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    cutback wrote:

And actually what I found even more frustrating this time was that even when I got the buy button, it would lead me to a screen saying "MSG tickets could not be added to your basket because they are temporarily out of stock" :(

I do appreciate the fact that the temporarily out of stock torture only lasted as necessary, under an hour. I am frustrated though that I never get these kind of high demand items, so I am not sure it is just luck. The same people seem to have gotten tickets for both nights in a high percentage. It seems to me that wireless is not fast enough. Which in turn brings up the issue of fairness.

After yesterday's disappointment, however, I am still happy I'll get to see PJ in my town twice, even if by a little more distance. Also, yesterday's debacle was an excuse to allow myself to try for 10c tickets to Hartford :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    We got Hartford today. :D

Yay!!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:

I fucking loved it, it remeinded me playing space in vaders
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows