Options

Average posts per day?

adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,504
edited April 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
Who has the highest average posts per day on here? I know some people have thousands of posts but just wonder what the highest per day average is. Mine is at 8.17 before this post (only been here about six weeks though). Anybody? Just look in your public profile and it will tell you the total.
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.

Comments

• Options
    TWHoltTWHolt Moncton, NB Posts: 401
    0.67 posts per day. right up there.
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Next~Boston 1 24|Next~Boston 2 24|
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    you'll find the ones with the most posts per day are usually the most annoying ones :)

i'm just kidding

in the beginning everyone posts alot

I have a lot of posts, but I've been around for many years

I guess it all depends on what the latest buzz is and how it affects you as to whether you participate in threads or not
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Only 20.21 a day. I know, I have to get a life! :o :rolleyes: :cool:
  • Options
    you'll find the ones with the most posts per day are usually the most annoying ones :)

i'm just kidding

I guess it all depends on what the latest buzz is and how it affects you as to whether you participate in threads or not

That's kind of what I figured. The fact that you still average over 5 a day after nearly 3 years is quite impressive.
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    11.43 posts per day
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    lol 1.98 posts per day.
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    11.43 posts per day

That's a lot of time on the boards! BTW, is Faithfull the highest level you can achieve on here?
    natureboy46natureboy46 Posts: 165
    1.36 posts a day.
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,747
    you'll find the ones with the most posts per day are usually Who fans and they are the most annoying ones :)

i second that. nice work, Pure. ;)
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    natureboy46natureboy46 Posts: 165
    1.36 posts a day.

D'oh!!! That post just bumped me up to 1.37
    In the land of the little kings
    Profit is the only thing
    And everywhere the little kings
    Are getting away with murder
    - Paul Kelly

www.troywass.com
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    I did a little research and Karma Defect is the highest average I've seen.

68.24 posts per day
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Not too shabby!
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    Klumpie wrote:
    I did a little research and Karma Defect is the highest average I've seen.

68.24 posts per day

He/She must reply to every post on the board to get that many posts in such a small time frame!
    adam42381 wrote:
    That's kind of what I figured. The fact that you still average over 5 a day after nearly 3 years is quite impressive.

actually, that's the date this board started, my posts have carried over from the old board, I believe, I could be wrong
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    adam42381 wrote:
    That's a lot of time on the boards! BTW, is Faithfull the highest level you can achieve on here?
    Yup, Faithfull is the highest.

I work in IT....so I am at a computer all day, pretty much.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    i second that. nice work, Pure. ;)

YOU BASTARD :) it took me a second to catch that

so, am I going to see you in Philly? Liz and G are coming, YOU HAVE TO COME
  • Options
    actually, that's the date this board started, my posts have carried over from the old board, I believe, I could be wrong

No, the math works out that your posts either started Aug 2003 and = 5.6 per day. Either that or the average per day was restarted when they switched boards and is inaccurate.
    hey adam, did you catch any spring training Red Sox games? that is, if you're a baseball fan :D

I would love to live in Florida from February to April 1st just so I could go to lots of spring training games
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458

i'm just kidding

HEY THERE!!!!!!

You do have allot of posts.
    shit ... I have some catching up to do.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    hey adam, did you catch any spring training Red Sox games? that is, if you're a baseball fan :D

I would love to live in Florida from February to April 1st just so I could go to lots of spring training games

Yeah, I went to 3 Sox games. First one was about a mile from my apartment at the Twins facility (Sox lost). Next one was at City of Palms against the Orioles (Sox lost). Both losses were Papelbon starts. Final one was at City of Palms again against the Twins (Sox won). This was Bronson Arroyo's last start before he was traded the next day. Good times. Twins facility was nice. Had bleacher seats at City of Palms, and the seating was very uncomfortable. Seems like the bleachers were built a bit small as far as distance between each bench. Overall, it was a lot of fun. I realized that Coco Crisp has a worse arm than Damon which is scary. Sox looked decent. Hoping the turn things up once the season starts.
    adam42381 wrote:
    Yeah, I went to 3 Sox games. First one was about a mile from my apartment at the Twins facility (Sox lost). Next one was at City of Palms against the Orioles (Sox lost). Both losses were Papelbon starts. Final one was at City of Palms again against the Twins (Sox won). This was Bronson Arroyo's last start before he was traded the next day. Good times. Twins facility was nice. Had bleacher seats at City of Palms, and the seating was very uncomfortable. Seems like the bleachers were built a bit small as far as distance between each bench. Overall, it was a lot of fun. I realized that Coco Crisp has a worse arm than Damon which is scary. Sox looked decent. Hoping the turn things up once the season starts.

very cool, I was upset about the Arroyo trade, him being a big PJ fan and all :)

I went to spring training in Tampa a few years back - I'm a Red Sox and Phils fan. I'm from Mass, but relocated to Philly area many years ago.

I love the spring training ball parks. got to see the Yanks park, and got to see Roger in a Yanks uniform real close up. Made me want to throw up :)

Go Phillies, Go Red Sox

bring on the season!!
  • Options
    oh and I'm an idiot, I didn't see your "Go Red Sox" sig line there. I just knew the Sox grapefruit league was played in Ft. Myers, so that's why I asked

*waves hi to KM*
  • Options
    imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    mine is 5.21....do I qualify for a prize?? :)
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    mine is 18.75
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    mine is pretty small at just over 1.0

i took off the whole summer from posting, so i kinda fell behind.
  • Options
    3.35 posts per day

Mostly a reader, but I have enough posts under my belt :P
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    If I could change one thing about this board it would be to remove the post counts. They're pointless other than allowing people to have something to brag about.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    know1 wrote:
    If I could change one thing about this board it would be to remove the post counts. They're pointless other than allowing people to have something to brag about.

Haha!

I have 3,180 posts and you have ....

more.

bastard.
  • Options
    Penny453Penny453 Posts: 200
    1.15 posts here per day...over at NIN my highest was 40 something..it's now 23.50 because I started a new job and it's taking away my NIN time :(
    "And even when I'm right with you I'm so far away"
  • Options
    lastexitlastexit 10923 Posts: 257
    Penny453 wrote:
    1.15 posts here per day...over at NIN my highest was 40 something..it's now 23.50 because I started a new job and it's taking away my NIN time :(
    Get a life!