Has anybody noticed this?

thunder_ballsthunder_balls Posts: 117
edited November 2005 in Technical Stuff and Help
Has anybody noticed that the Pearl Jam forum has the perfect sections, and perfect categories. I know..this is a stupid post. But I mean..it's all here...
7/10/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i know. sometimes it's so unbelieveable. one night before i fell asleep, i was wondering what would happen if the board went away and i fucking LOST it. i started to think about all the posts people have made on here and how many lives would be ruined if it were to be obliterated. so i immediately jumped out of my bed and ran to my PC to see if it was still here. thank god it is!!!!!!!!!
    Vice President of the Synchronicity Club.
  • FedericoFederico Posts: 7,916
    Aaa...mén!
  • Yes you're right. It's such a perfect forum.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • i know. sometimes it's so unbelieveable. one night before i fell asleep, i was wondering what would happen if the board went away and i fucking LOST it. i started to think about all the posts people have made on here and how many lives would be ruined if it were to be obliterated. so i immediately jumped out of my bed and ran to my PC to see if it was still here. thank god it is!!!!!!!!!

lmao, nice story man
    7/10/06
  • Well, you see, I'm not actually a fan of Pearl Jam's music. In fact, I've never heard any. A bit noisy for my liking, I'd imagine, what? Val Doonican, now that's my kind of grunge. I come here as a keen golfer, and on the range you need the lowdown on plaid pants. That Stoney fellow sets the par for the course in sartorial tips for the discerning gent. Ya see. Yass, a perfect forum all round, old bean.

;)
  • Well, you see, I'm not actually a fan of Pearl Jam's music. In fact, I've never heard any. A bit noisy for my liking, I'd imagine, what? Val Doonican, now that's my kind of grunge. I come here as a keen golfer, and on the range you need the lowdown on plaid pants. That Stoney fellow sets the par for the course in sartorial tips for the discerning gent. Ya see. Yass, a perfect forum all round, old bean.

;)

damn...you make me laugh. i see now that you choose to post your *poetry* everywhere else on the board...rather than limit yourself to the poetry forum. ;)

i have to agree - i think the message pit has just *get right*
    although a certain area that shall remain nameless, would be lovely if reopened......:o....but yes, it still is perfection as is.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• was watching 'live at the garden' the other day and at one stage i accidentally sat on the remote and somehow some totally different footage appeared on the screen with eddie 'dueting' with some female who i couldn't recognise at a copletely different show.

has this happened to anybody else??
  • That'd be the duet on "Hunger Strike" with Corin Tucker from Sleater Kinney. What did you think of her voice?

*runs*
  • ok, but i have no idea how i found this footage and have not been able to 'stumble across' this footage again...
  • this is an incredible observation i've made myself. its like i have an idea, then i come on here, and the post is already made. kinda like this one
  • duffyduffy Posts: 74
    Has anybody noticed that the Pearl Jam forum has the perfect sections, and perfect categories. I know..this is a stupid post. But I mean..it's all here...

not any more. that AET forum is gone. thus, so is the fun.
  • duffy wrote:
    not any more. that AET forum is gone. thus, so is the fun.

do look again...it IS back. :D
    of course, with more stringent posting guidlines, although that was to be expected.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• To get the hidden video of Hunger Strike, I scrolled down to the song Black in the main menu and pushed my *right search* button. It loaded it from there on it's own. Give that a shot. It's wierd that everyone knows how to watch it but nobody is willing to help out a newbie who just found out about it :( Hope I helped...
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    coachchris wrote:
    To get the hidden video of Hunger Strike, I scrolled down to the song Black in the main menu and pushed my *right search* button. It loaded it from there on it's own. Give that a shot. It's wierd that everyone knows how to watch it but nobody is willing to help out a newbie who just found out about it :( Hope I helped...
    I have tried all the things people have suggested...and I was lucky and can find it when I do a bunch of things, but I am never sure what I did that made it come on...so then I can't tell others how to do it.
    Its like a luck thing.
    Save room for dessert!