Options

Is it ok to TALK about the leaked tracks?

gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
edited March 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
Well, for those of us that have heard the leaked tracks, is it ok for us to talk about them? What do you guys think? I think this is going to be one of their best albums. Honestly.
Happiness is only real when shared
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    NO! Not here!! Go over to the RM board!
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    gobrowns19 wrote:
    Well, for those of us that have heard the leaked tracks, is it ok for us to talk about them? What do you guys think? I think this is going to be one of their best albums. Honestly.

My guess is that it is ok to talk about the songs themselves. It is NOT ok to mention where to find, to ask where they can be found, to volunteer to send the songs, or to ask someone to send the songs. But Grace's thread about the new album has been up for weeks and they do nothing but talk about the songs in that thread. So if I had to guess, I would guess that it's ok.....But I'm not Kat or Sea and you never know what they might decide about this, so I would wait until they say something official about what is and what is not ok to discuss concerning these songs.
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH