Poll question?

yotan18yotan18 Posts: 103
edited July 2005 in Technical Stuff and Help
why can't i start a new poll anymore. there is no more choice for me to add a poll in my thread. or am i forgetting something. can you please clarify on this? help... appreciated badly. thanks!
"The Day of Redemption is at hand! Repent, and thou shall be saved..." - A. Ventura

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie" - T. Montana
---
"Yeah i know... sounds stupid." Aldrin said.

#18 INC forever
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'm the same, and aswell as that I can't vote on any polls :( Whats with that?
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • yotan18yotan18 Posts: 103
    come on guys... share some info... help us!!!
    "The Day of Redemption is at hand! Repent, and thou shall be saved..." - A. Ventura

---

#18 INC forever
  • DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    yotan18 wrote:
    come on guys... share some info... help us!!!

hmm...could it be that the poll feature has been disabled? maybe so.

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Nope, because although there hasn't been a poll for a while, a new one appeared today. I think it was in AET. I still wasn't able to vote on it though.
    I wouldn't hold it against Kat and Sea if it was disabled though, especially after those millions of Best singer/band etc polls that flooded the boards a while back.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Nope, because although there hasn't been a poll for a while, a new one appeared today. I think it was in AET. I still wasn't able to vote on it though.
    I wouldn't hold it against Kat and Sea if it was disabled though, especially after those millions of Best singer/band etc polls that flooded the boards a while back.
    ds is correct and he wins the prize. Polls have been disabled for a little while now. No, you are mistaken, the poll that showed up was created back when we still could create polls. All someone did was bump that thread. You cannot vote in them becuase polls have been disabled. They disabled them after someone went a little too crazy with starting polls and they started like 15 polls at the same time and flooded the board and the board resources. After that, the mods pulled the plug on polls.

It was shortly after this post from Kat that polls were disabled: [post]2016123[/post]
  • yotan18yotan18 Posts: 103
    thanks...

somewhat...im sorry for being the king of stupid polls...

---

#18 INC forever
  • Nope, because although there hasn't been a poll for a while, a new one appeared today. I think it was in AET. I still wasn't able to vote on it though.
    thats what i think.

there have been 2 good polls ive wanted to do since.. but if it means getting rid of those annoying 'best of' bastards so be it.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"