Who is on Myspace?

1181921232427

Comments

  • I can't remember if I replied to this thread yet, but....

    http://www.myspace.com/deliveredwings


    and my dogs space:

    http://www.myspace.com/rajahfree
    Be Sound...
  • in sig!
    06/23/2006 - Best night of my life.
    See yins in pittsburgh 2007
    Rock on steelers!

    www.myspace.com/nickpc
  • Dr. JDr. J Posts: 73
    here's mine, just recently made

    http://www.myspace.com/109416407

    add me if you would like to
  • Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool.Posts: 31,138
  • pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • I think I may have posted my band's myspace a long time ago...

    Anyhow, here's my own one: http://www.myspace.com/108613387
  • Dr. JDr. J Posts: 73
    how long does it take pearl jam/10 club to respond to a friend request? do they not want to be my friend?
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Dr. J wrote:
    how long does it take pearl jam/10 club to respond to a friend request? do they not want to be my friend?
    They probably have alot of request to get through- I'm sure it will go through. If it doesn't then just send them another one.

    My myspace is in my sig for anyone that wants to add themselves- The private file thing will pop up, but I put that up there because my page kept getting messed up .
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Dr. JDr. J Posts: 73
    red mos wrote:
    They probably have alot of request to get through- I'm sure it will go through. If it doesn't then just send them another one.

    That's what I kind of figured. Someone approves as many as they can at a time. I was just a little curious to see how long it usually takes.
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Dr. J wrote:
    That's what I kind of figured. Someone approves as many as they can at a time. I was just a little curious to see how long it usually takes.
    I'm not sure honestly. I was kind of wondering the same thing, cause I wonder if the pending request delte themselves after awhile, or if they stay up until the person actual approves or denies them. I had the same problem with Tara Reid and Johnny Knoxville- they probably denied me though, but not completely sure LOL!! That sux for me, but oh well.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • My dog is on, check the link from my sig, he is the most gorgeous dog, thats why he deserves his own Myspace (and we may have been a little drunk whilst doing it) :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

    Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 7,003
    How do you send a friend request to other people on myspace?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    How do you send a friend request to other people on myspace?

    log in
    go to their myspace page
    click add request
    answer the question
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 7,003
    iluvcats wrote:
    click add request
    answer the question
    I can't find the "add request." Is it on the left?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I can't find the "add request." Is it on the left?

    on the left, add to friends
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WAPosts: 12,175
    If they haven't customised their page too much, it will be the link, saying Add to Friends, in the "Contacting so-and-so" box.
  • DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 7,003
    DarkStar wrote:
    If I knew how to do it, I would post the "Esta Bien" video, too. :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • ummmmm....i'm on myspace...

    http://www.myspace.com/trappedinmyradio
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    If I knew how to do it, I would post the "Esta Bien" video, too. :)

    just copy and paste the code below into the "About me" text box in the Profile Edit - Interests & Personality area:

    <h5>Pearl Jam - It's Ok - 09/12/05 Palacio de los Deportes, Mexico DF</h5>
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td><embed allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" enableJavaScript="false" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3343661434653893275&hl=en"; style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="autoplay=true"> </embed></td></tr><tr><td>Pearl Jam -It's Ok cantada en espanol...

    ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 7,003
    ummmmm....i'm on myspace...

    http://www.myspace.com/trappedinmyradio
    You have a very nice myspace, too. I like the music. :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 7,003
    DarkStar wrote:
    just copy and paste the code below into the "About me" text box in the Profile Edit - Interests & Personality area:

    <h5>Pearl Jam - It's Ok - 09/12/05 Palacio de los Deportes, Mexico DF</h5>
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td><embed allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" enableJavaScript="false" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3343661434653893275&hl=en"; style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="autoplay=true"> </embed></td></tr><tr><td>Pearl Jam -It's Ok cantada en espanol...

    ds
    Thank you! I copied and pasted like you suggested, but I get a blank screen. The thought is there, it just won't start. Any suggestions?

    http://www.myspace.com/bibliobella
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DCPosts: 7,003
    I've been on some blogs where there is video with music, and I've been on some blogs where there is just music with a little rectangular thing doing the music thing. How do you put just music on the blog in the little rectangular thing?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I've been on some blogs where there is video with music, and I've been on some blogs where there is just music with a little rectangular thing doing the music thing. How do you put just music on the blog in the little rectangular thing?

    you can get video and audio codes to add to your blog via html...i am not sure where it is...but it's out there...for your searching pleasure.
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
Sign In or Register to comment.