Options

Talked to Matt today...

Comments

• Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    VOLITION wrote:
    Matt knew he was a fan, If he didn't want him spreading news he would of been tight lip but "Masterframer" didn't tell us this. He made it sound like he's got the scoop ("I'll just say there is more coming besides Bonaroo!!!!! " ;)" ) but not wanting to share any of it.
    People are annoyed b/c this guy claims to have information but is withholding it without expaination why.

I'm calling Shananagens on this entire thread

Damn. Can't people just be happy that a band member confirms that there will be more?? :rolleyes:

It's posts like this and the other dude's that makes normally very giving people not want to share any information on here.

Call Shenanigans.. your loss.

MasterFramer's word is good for me.
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Damn. Can't people just be happy that a band member confirms that there will be more?? :rolleyes:

It's posts like this and the other dude's that makes normally very giving people not want to share any information on here.

Call Shenanigans.. your loss.

MasterFramer's word is good for me.

Agreed.
    I can tell you from constant "debate" in AMT (and some PMage) that MFramer is a man of honor.
    He believes what he says, and says what he believes.

And i know for a fact he was at the Rally, and i have no doubts he met and talked to Matt ... and i have no reason to think Matt wouldn't have given him a little "tweet tweet".

Take it or leave it.
    Your loss if you leave it.

Personaly,
    i now have no plans of attending bonaroo, and am saving up my money (err, credit card balance) to attend a slew of shows ... hopefuly in the south.
    :D

ps - also slightly jealous that he met the only member of PJ i haven't, and the one i would really like to meet ... the one i could "get right" with.
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    and me too. He's a great guy...

Volition, you kinda come across as sounding jealous, even though you most likely aren't. Be happy that a fellow jammer got to meet one of the band and was told that Bonnaroo isn't the only thing they're going to do...and that he shared that much with us. Yikes. Try not to act like a teenaged girl, unless of course that's what you are... ;)
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    farmers don't make things up.......

hehehehehehe :D:D
  • Options
    VOLITION wrote:
    Matt knew he was a fan, If he didn't want him spreading news he would of been tight lip but "Masterframer" didn't tell us this. He made it sound like he's got the scoop ("I'll just say there is more coming besides Bonaroo!!!!! " ;)" ) but not wanting to share any of it.
    People are annoyed b/c this guy claims to have information but is withholding it without expaination why.

Lighten up Francis. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTUruCv4Qi4&feature=related
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329

Personaly,
    i now have no plans of attending bonaroo, and am saving up my money (err, credit card balance) to attend a slew of shows ... hopefuly in the south.

according to this: http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=5173292&postcount=9
    the only show the south is seeing is Bonnaroo. At least that's how it reads.

I wish the original poster would be a little more specific on what was said. THe conversation -could- have been something like this:

mf- "matt! hi! I'm a really big fan."

mc- "hey! thanks!"

mf- "so... I see you're playing bonnaroo! anything else going on this year?"

mc- "oh, yeah! we have a bunch of stuff happening after Roo"

mf- "cool!"

mc- "yeah, take care, bye"

mf- "bye"
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Agreed.
    I can tell you from constant "debate" in AMT (and some PMage) that MFramer is a man of honor.
    He believes what he says, and says what he believes.

And i know for a fact he was at the Rally, and i have no doubts he met and talked to Matt ... and i have no reason to think Matt wouldn't have given him a little "tweet tweet".

Take it or leave it.
    Your loss if you leave it.

Personaly,

ps - also slightly jealous that he met the only member of PJ i haven't, and the one i would really like to meet ... the one i could "get right" with.

True DBTS, but he never got to rock Hawaii like we did :);) Will be great to see you on the road again!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    VOLITION wrote:

All your post deserves is for me to roll my eyes at you :rolleyes:
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    according to this: http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=5173292&postcount=9
    the only show the south is seeing is Bonnaroo. At least that's how it reads.

I wish the original poster would be a little more specific on what was said. THe conversation -could- have been something like this:

mf- "matt! hi! I'm a really big fan."

mc- "hey! thanks!"

mf- "so... I see you're playing bonnaroo! anything else going on this year?"

mc- "oh, yeah! we have a bunch of stuff happening after Roo"

mf- "cool!"

mc- "yeah, take care, bye"

mf- "bye"

First of South of Seattle was making fun of the post preceeding it that's how I read it, he is not the one who spoke to Matt...

... and you kiddin' me with how the coversation went? :rolleyes:
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    First of South of Seattle was making fun of the post preceeding it that's how I read it, he is not the one who spoke to Matt...

yah he totally forgot the part in the conversation that went like:

*MF drops to his knees and kisses MC's feet*

MF- "I'm not worthy!"

"Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    VOLITION wrote:

im with you on this one....

i think that masterfarmer guy is talking a world of shit!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    im with you on this one....

i think that masterfarmer guy is talking a world of shit!!!!!!
    Yeah, come on MASTERFLAMER let's get the scoop out, eh??
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    True DBTS, but he never got to rock Hawaii like we did :);) Will be great to see you on the road again!

Lol.
    I'm actualy just looking at Wai Mea pics (i sent you you some?) to send to Nowayimfaithful as i type ... i'm a lousy shmuck for not gettin them to him sooner (though i think i did send him them once, anyhow) ...

It will be great once there is a "ROAD" for us to meet out again on.

remember this?

Can't wait for more fun.
    I need to get out more, as i have been told multiple times in recent months on AMT. ;)
  • Options
    Lol.
    I'm actualy just looking at Wai Mea pics (i sent you you some?) to send to Nowayimfaithful as i type ... i'm a lousy shmuck for not gettin them to him sooner (though i think i did send him them once, anyhow) ...

It will be great once there is a "ROAD" for us to meet out again on.

remember this?

Can't wait for more fun.
    I need to get out more, as i have been told multiple times in recent months on AMT. ;)

Drifting thanks for the support... :) We cool...

Sorry for making the few of you mad... my conversation with Matt at the very least just confirms the e-mail we got a few weeks back... you know... "Looking forward to a busy year". Sorry, I just don't feel like giving you the word by word transcript. I also don't want to jinx what he told me. AND it seems to me they are still finalizing things... planned venues and dates could still fall through. All I was saying is don't think Bonaroo is going to be your only chance to see them this year. There should be more opportunities.

P.S. Matt Fucking Cameron!!! :D
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    All I was saying is don't think Bonaroo is going to be your only chance to see them this year. There should be more opportunities.

and THAT is all i need to hear! Thanks again dude! :D
  • Options
    Drifting thanks for the support... :) We cool...

Sorry for making the few of you mad... my conversation with Matt at the very least just confirms the e-mail we got a few weeks back... you know... "Looking forward to a busy year". Sorry, I just don't feel like giving you the word by word transcript. I also don't want to jinx what he told me. AND it seems to me they are still finalizing things... planned venues and dates could still fall through. All I was saying is don't think Bonaroo is going to be your only chance to see them this year. There should be more opportunities.

any unfinalized shows in or near chicago? just knock on wood after you tell me so we dont gotta worry about jinxing anything... alpine would be incredible... any indications of alpine... you would make me and pat's day! PLEASE!

(no hard feelings if you honestly dont wanna reply... or PM me if youd prefer...)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options

Wow, you are sooooo lucky. It's awesome that you met him and thanks for letting us all know.:)
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    It doesn't sound like Matt gave him any tour itinerary....wait and see what happens...then you'll know if there's a show in Chigaco and/or Alpine Valley...Besides, we all know they owe Vancouver Island a date or two...This WAS the first place outside the US they played as Pearl Jam...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    i still say this thread is a bunch of horse hooey!!!!!!!
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329

it reads differently to me and of course I was kidding around.

I see lots of people changing plans and I hope they aren't disappointed -- like the person hoping for lots of southern shows when that -really- might not be happening.
  • Options

Why?

Matt probably got all giddy when he found a pearl jam fan in the midst.

What makes you think he wouldn't say something?
    Even if it was just teasers.

And, Covered in bliss,
    i am HOPING for southern shows,
    but am feeling CONFIDENT that we will get some PJ ONLY shows, regardless of location.

That is my primary concern here.
    The ability to see PJ ... IN THEIR OWN ELEMENT ... one or more times.

I don't hate festivals,
    but i've seen the real thing, and imho, festivals are not the same.
  • Options

horse hooey??

watch your language....there are farmers present......:D
  • Options
    Why?

Matt probably got all giddy when he found a pearl jam fan in the midst.

What makes you think he wouldn't say something?
    Even if it was just teasers.
    that masterfarmer guy is full of crap.....

this isnt the first time he came on this board and talked a world of nonsense....

oh yeah .....ok...sure thing...

matt cameron was hopping over seats to tell masterfarmer all about the upcoming tour????......GIMME A BREAK!!!!!!

some people are so fucking gullible!!!!!
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    horse hooey??

watch your language....there are farmers present......:D

LOL!
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    that masterfarmer guy is full of crap.....

this isnt the first time he came on this board and talked a world of nonsense....

oh yeah .....ok...sure thing...

matt cameron was hopping over seats to tell masterfarmer all about the upcoming tour????......GIMME A BREAK!!!!!!

some people are so fucking gullible!!!!!

LOL even more! :D
  • Options
    yeah ok.....matt cameron was hopping over seats to tell masterfarmer about the tour....

and eddie vedder was at my house playing poker......
  • Options
    encompassing tripencompassing trip Columbia SC Posts: 160
    "masterframer" seems credible to me.
  • Options
    yeah ok.....matt cameron was hopping over seats to tell masterfarmer about the tour....

did he cheat?

last time i played with that little douche, he cheated like a mutherfucker.....and i still beat him.....he owes me 300 bucks! :p
  • Options
    "masterframer" seems credible to me.
    thats because you are gullible.....
  • Options
    SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422

When you spoke to eddie, did you ask him about Cincy?
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi