Options

Yousendit

Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
edited August 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
When I am trying to upload a file, what do I do?

Do I use someones email as the recipient email address? I'm guessing yes.

Or if it is in a thread, just use the URL? Is that how it works?
Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    i always use my email address as the recepient, that way I pass out the link to more people. So just put down your email address and when the file uploads you will get a download link. Copy the link and give it to whoever you want.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
    Alright cool. Thanks for the tip.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    yes, i use my own mailbox too. but NOW, time for stupid question 2 ! .... usually, i use yousendit for send my pictures ... i search a way to put a pic somewhere on a web page with just a link ( i am a rat in a fuckin' labyrinth here ! )
    could you help. thanks.

... and i can testify, and yes, it's true, some people here put their pics directly on the screen ! (black magic ?) how they do that ?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    sandoz wrote:
    yes, i use my own mailbox too. but NOW, time for stupid question 2 ! .... usually, i use yousendit for send my pictures ... i search a way to put a pic somewhere on a web page with just a link ( i am a rat in a fuckin' labyrinth here ! )
    could you help. thanks.

... and i can testify, and yes, it's true, some people here put their pics directly on the screen ! (black magic ?) how they do that ?

check this site out ..

http://img348.imageshack.us/
  • Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    oohw.. thanks!
  • Options
    sandoz wrote:
    could you help. thanks.

i believe pics are only allowed on the art wall, if i'm not mistaken...