Options

webcam question

Eddie_Vedder_83Eddie_Vedder_83 Posts: 281
edited May 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
we recently got 2 kittens and just to check up on them (and adore them lol) i'd like to have a streaming cam in our house, does anyone know any free services where i could stream it?

thanks!
~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cyclopscyclops Posts: 70
    why not setting up a new msn account? you could log on at home with that one and "silently chat" with an account elsewhere ...
    Paris 00

Antwerp (!) 06
    Paris 06
    Verona 06
    Prague 06

Wembley 07
    Duesseldorf 07
    Nijmegen 07
    Werchter (!) 07
  • Options
    cyclops wrote:
    why not setting up a new msn account? you could log on at home with that one and "silently chat" with an account elsewhere ...

please elaborate.... tell me how i go about this?

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • Options
    ok i have a webpage (using FTP) and i have a webcam.....how do i get the webcam streaming on this webpage?

• Options
    nevermind, its streaming already....