The New Edit Feature

kevinbeetlekevinbeetle Posts: 358
edited October 2005 in Technical Stuff and Help
I like it. Nice job
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    i like it too
    and since my fingers sometimes fly faster than my brain cells fire...i expect to use it quite often :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • pacifierpacifier Posts: 1,009
    awefawefwefwefqwefjust wanted to see what you were talking about...............

what's so different except you can coreect it on the same screen?
  • Test Test Test

AHA I LOVE IT!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    pacifier wrote:
    awefawefwefwefqwefjust wanted to see what you were talking about...............

what's so different except you can coreect it on the same screen?

it's far quicker, and its errr speedier.... more velocitous, thats it! its more velocity minded (not viscous) as I typed before... I have dysfunctiona or whatever its called ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • viscous :)

That means sticky. ;)
    ooooh i know what it means... :)

and you know that I know that I know what it means.. its the others I was concerned about :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • I see the edit feature's working then. :cool:
    I see the edit feature's working then. :cool:

smert erse ;)

thing is I frickin typed the word velocitious then four words later I type viscous??? I was having a thicko moment obviously :confused:

you came into my head today actually Fins... i was in local Music Zone aka Danger Zone... and I saw a New Order DVD filmed live at FinsburyPark... then I saw a carrot falling over a lewd, lascivious and extremely long leprechaun... only one of these things is true though :cool:
  • There are a lot of small differences since the update. I didn't notice this one
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time