Options

tenclub ripped off my single but sent the newsletter

i'm not happy about it, i couldnt even get digital kat to reply earlyer in the year about it just b/c i reported a spammer and sent my theory to her at the same time... i signed up just in time at the time of the newsletter it hadnt been released.... something is seriously wrong here i feel that not only they may have ripped me off but interfered in personal affairs. nuff said... understand why i m mad digikat. more than you know.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Were you signed up as a current 10c member a of December 15, 2004? That was the cut off date to be eligible for the 2004 Christmas single. If you missed that deadline, you should still be able to purchase the 2004 Christmas single from the 10c for $2 in the USA and I think $5 outside the USA...those prices include shipping.

Other than that, I reccomend you e-mailing your issues to: info@tenclub.net
  • Options
    was my date, expiration nov 2005, i wouldnt have got the newsletter otherwise.
  • Options
    The RatThe Rat Posts: 6
    Yeah, Digital Kat told me to e-mail her, too, and I've yet to receive a reply. Displeasing
    YOU'VE GOT A NERVE TO BE ASKING A FAVOUR!!!!!
  • Options
    yeah rat she wont reven talk to me here, id rather not discuss the details here cause theyre all a bunch of satan possessed fiends up there in seattle where satan (danzig)dwells with Jerry Cantrell who mysteriously was rumored to be laynes middle man and also rumored to have been knocking on laynes door b4 he was found so badly decomposed they couldnt even identify his remains.... i wonder if someone put that last rumor out there, and if someone else had the need to get layne out of the way
    an april 2001 Danzig interview says "if people dont like me they can go f**king kill themselves" from a rat to a rat

dont f**k with me ive set up the house of cards to take a fall tc
    ill take this entire world with me in a flood i am the rainbow, break the rainbow= everything dies= no forgiveness=ragnarock
    dont kid yourself God would break his promise if...