Options

digital camera question.......

danielheyesdanielheyes Posts: 362
edited February 2006 in Technical Stuff and Help
ive got one and in trying to use it without reading the instructions ive put the protection thingy on the pictures and now cant delete the pictures i have on it. im going away on saturday and need some more memory on it for pics......any help would be grateful.

its a goodmans digital camera.
When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    "trying to use it without reading the instructions "

I have one guess as to how you could solve your problem...
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:
    "trying to use it without reading the instructions "

I have one guess as to how you could solve your problem...

its a bit difficult reading the instructions when they are at home and im in work,thought id ask for some advice while im here but if you cant be constructive then.................................
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    CuriousCurious Posts: 732
    Digital cameras all work in different ways.

With my own, in this situation, you can delete the images protected on the camera just by connecting it to the PC and deleting from there. It only protects images from being deleted directly off the camera.

Hope this helps, if not... try looking online for a manual to your camera model.
    "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
  • Options
    Curious wrote:
    Digital cameras all work in different ways.

With my own, in this situation, you can delete the images protected on the camera just by connecting it to the PC and deleting from there. It only protects images from being deleted directly off the camera.

Hope this helps, if not... try looking online for a manual to your camera model.

thanks man,ill try that.......
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    its a bit difficult reading the instructions when they are at home and im in work,thought id ask for some advice while im here but if you cant be constructive then.................................

Go to the company's website and see if they have product manuals available for download.

http://www.goodmans.co.uk/Instruction_Books.htm
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"