Need help finding a good Mike guitar solo video

AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Posts: 347
edited November 2008 in The Porch
I'm doing some NCAA tournament style game on another message board where the topic is Best Rock Guitarist, and we each had to nominate 3 guitarists. I of course nominated our beloved Mike as one of them. Now the guy who is running it has selected the matchups. There's actually 128 guitarists because there were so many nominations. And the guy that did the matchups put one youtube video next to the guitarist for people to watch and make a choice for. Now for Mike he put the music video for Alive. For some others he put live songs as their entry so to speak. Now I know he could do a lot better than the Alive video, so I figured I'd come here for some help.

Basically I'm looking for a good video of Mike just shredding. He picked the video to go along with the guitarist but he's allowing people to suggest a better video if they can find one. There are a few stipulations. First, it has to be a Pearl Jam song, he's not allowing covers. Second, it has to be the full song, he doesn't just want the solo part of the song as the video.

He matched up Mike with Alvin Lee of Ten Years After (I think the selections were done at random), and to my surprise, Mike is winning 6 votes to 5. Oh and it's on a message board with no open registration, so nobody can go there from here and try to help, although that would be sweet. Thanks for the video recommendations by the way.
492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
2010: Boston
2012: Made in America Philly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments