Options

Let's Make the Stage Shake at MSG

2»

Comments

• Options
    stickboy wrote:
    it shook during ALive and Baba in 98 nite 2..I never felt a rumble like I fet that night. Then again in 03 during DTE but not as intense, but you could still feel the floor underneath your feet
    and its gonna happen again next week
    I am so fuckin READY FOR THIS!!! (and Im still on a high from last nite and 2 fla shows, but this is gonna be something else...telling you right now!)

Of course I went to night 1 in 98 so I was not privy to the shaking. :-(

Went to see U2 several years back (Elevation Tour I believe). They started playing "I Will Follow" and I nearly pissed myself thinking the whole place was going to cave in (Was sitting behind the stage). That was pretty F'ing cool.
  • Options
    pearl jam has not played NY *proper* in 5 years! last time they played IN NYC was the MSG 2003 shows! so you *KNOW* that stage will shake!!! :D

yup...and before 2003, it was 98. so they seem to be on an every five years at msg schedule. so does that mean...GULP...we wont see them there again til 2013!?
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    yup...and before 2003, it was 98. so they seem to be on an every five years at msg schedule. so does that mean...GULP...we wont see them there again til 2013!?

well i know many feel/think otherwise, but i would LOVE to see them return to jones beach for another 3 night stint! i didn't see em there in 2000.....and i do still love that venue, and yes, i was just there last year! going again in august for the police.

however, keeping with the thread topic.......i just can't WAIT to see the boys back in the NY metro! not upstate, not NJ....but NY baby! :cool:
    we'll make that place SHAKE!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    PJhawkeyePJhawkeye Posts: 10
    "I got to tell ya... it scared the fuck out of us!"

Ed at MSG on 7-10-03

Man, I've seen that DVD 500 times. I can't wait to finally see them at the Garden live!
    Kansas City, KS -- 6/12/03
    Council Bluffs, IA - 6/13/03
    St. Louis, MO ---- 10/5/04
    Kitchener, ON ---- 9/11/05
    London, ON
    9/12/05
    Chicago, IL
    5/16/06
    Chicago, IL
    5/17/06
    St. Paul, MN
    6/26/06
    St. Paul, MN
    6/27/06
    Chicago, IL
    8/5/07
  • Options
    well i know many feel/think otherwise, but i would LOVE to see them return to jones beach for another 3 night stint! i didn't see em there in 2000.....and i do still love that venue, and yes, i was just there last year! going again in august for the police.

however, keeping with the thread topic.......i just can't WAIT to see the boys back in the NY metro! not upstate, not NJ....but NY baby! :cool:
    we'll make that place SHAKE!

yup...it's so rare that i actually sleep in my own bed after a pj show!

sorry, but i'm one of the jones beach haters. awful venue!
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    pjtaper wrote:
    I'm gonna shake the shit outta the place, my ass will be jumping the entire 4 hour show!
    oh I believe that 100% cause Im gonna be right next to you at some point jumping and filling the garden air with nothing but the finest smoke..so
    be READY son..this is gonna make the 1st 2 msg stops pale in comparison...
    1 WEEK FROM TONITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    Of course I went to night 1 in 98 so I was not privy to the shaking. :-(

Went to see U2 several years back (Elevation Tour I believe). They started playing "I Will Follow" and I nearly pissed myself thinking the whole place was going to cave in (Was sitting behind the stage). That was pretty F'ing cool.
    I hear ya. I missed night 1 cause I was flying in from Greece that day :mad: arrived late even for nite 2 which pissed me off for my 1st ever show..walked in halfway during Daughter :/
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...