'09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    prljmngrl wrote:
    20. I feel younger than I really am.
    i LOVE that feeling! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    can you play alota pj songs. whats your fav ghostbusters movie. whats your fav video game of all time
    i can play pretty much all of pj songs, i've been playing since i was 12 ;)
    fav ghostbusters movie is the first one, and zelda, ocarina of time is still my favorite video game ever. Knights of the old republic is a close second.

yes i know, i'm a nerd :)
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    5 things MINIMUM! tell away!!!!

1. Im a sucker for kind words and almost ALWAYS give in.

2. Im a player :cool:

3. I cant ever be madd longer than a minute then i start to laugh even in the worst of times

4. i only know how to be POSITIVE and encourage rather than be depressed and DIScourage

5. I've been told that im too much for a guys ego becuz i give the best compliments

6. i think guys get blamed too often too much.

3 and 4 are a beautiful way to be and i love 5. you are awesome! :)
  • Options
    given2fly10given2fly10 Posts: 485
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    i can play pretty much all of pj songs, i've been playing since i was 12 ;)
    fav ghostbusters movie is the first one, and zelda, ocarina of time is still my favorite video game ever. Knights of the old republic is a close second.

yes i know, i'm a nerd :)
    thats cool. i like the 2nd one better. i was a huge ghostbusters nerd. i had the unform, the ghost trap, the power pack ahhhhhh to be young again.

i havent shaved my face in a few weeks. i hate shavin it
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    3 and 4 are a beautiful way to be and i love 5. you are awesome! :)

thanks!!! *dances* :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    thats cool. i like the 2nd one better. i was a huge ghostbusters nerd. i had the unform, the ghost trap, the power pack ahhhhhh to be young again.
    that's so awesome, i had the uniform and the proton pack too!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    we're getting to know Senrock anyway... she has 99 posts on this thread alone... thats more than 1/4 of the total.

1. i was bored
    2. i'm cheeky
    3. i love cheesecake
    4. i'm forgetful
    5. i'm cheeky
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    dunkman wrote:
    3. i love cheesecake
    Who doesn't?!
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    we're getting to know Senrock anyway... she has 99 posts on this thread alone... thats more than 1/4 of the total.

1. i was bored
    2. i'm cheeky
    3. i love cheesecake
    4. i'm forgetful
    5. i'm cheeky

so good of you to count posts. gladd you can stay on topic.....

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    wtf is your problem. why you picking on sen for. who cares how many posts she has, its called the getting to know you thread. and what a good cover up. seriously dont start shit in here and ruin the fun, your looking in the wrong place
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    wrong thread, haha

:o

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    i have always wanted a murphy bed too!!! They are the coolest things ever! Do you like do the little square kind of quilting or do u just improvise? My mom is way into quilting. I made a quilt ONCE and man i SWEAR, if i ever do it again.....that person i make it for better be reeeeeeeally special!

My only concern with a murphy bed is how much stuff i'd lose. Haha. I can imagine myself putting small things on it, then putting it back in it's place and all the small things would slide down to the floor and be lost forever, unbeknownst to me! However, I still want one.

As for quilting, I do all kinds. More into the improvisational these days though. I'm totally addicted.

Okay, five more things:

1. I am hugely sarcastic.

2. I'm a bleeding heart (a.k.a. naive)

3. I love plants, but am not very good at keeping them alive.

4. I spend a lot of my time thinking about death (this really isn't as morbid as it sounds). My own death, those that I love, those that I'll never get to know because they've died, etc.

5. Referring to the above, I live my life based on what I would like people to say about my in my eulogy. I'm far more concerned about how I'll be remembered (or if I'll be remembered) than what people think of me now.

**4 & 5 are topics better discussed over a couple pints rather than on a message pit. haha.**
  • Options
    butterfly1butterfly1 Posts: 372
    1. I am married
    2. I have a daughter
    3. I play guitar
    4. I have a lab and a chihuahua
    5. I have seen hundeds of bands of all types over the years. I love rock!
  • Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    dunkman wrote:

1. i was bored
    2. i'm cheeky
    3. i love cheesecake
    4. i'm forgetful
    5. i'm cheeky

You forgot - Almost became the biggest facebook sensation of the year. :D
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    SENROCK! wrote:
    #1-yes you do! :D
    #3- ' how do u know when the acid has kicked in?!'

for your number sixxx, add that u are a MYSTERY when it comes to meeting you at shows!!! :D

damn that's right...

6) I don't actually exist. :p:D
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    1) people tell me I look like kat von d w/o my glasses
    2) sarcasm is my native tongue
    3) I would like to acquire a southie accent sometime in my lifetime
    4) my roommate is traveling, so I have a completely empty apartment for another month ;)
    5) I try to be kind to the first person I see in the morning (but only the first, lol)
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    4) my roommate is traveling, so I have a completely empty apartment for another month ;)
    darnit to bad flights are really alota money :( ;)

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    pfffft, yeah, you wish
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    2) sarcasm is my native tongue
    3) I would like to acquire a southie accent sometime in my lifetime
    5) I try to be kind to the first person I see in the morning (but only the first, lol)

kat von d is hot...
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    pfffft, yeah, you wish

i LOVE this!!!! you totally said what i wouldve said!!! :D

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Lukin66 wrote:
    Really? I'm going to need photographic evidence of this :)

Kat Von D is fucking gorgeous so nice going :p
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    ;)
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    Do we address you as Dr. 3inputchick now??????

(btw - congrats on making it that far...quite an accomplishment!)
    nah.... 3 is just fine...
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    pfffft, yeah, you wish
    i so do. you could be my tour guide :)

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    unfortunately, I am a horrible tour guide
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    unfortunately, I am a horrible tour guide
    yea so am i :p.

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    that's okay, I'm sure there are tons of things to do, you know, like outside and stuff...
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    yeah I'm trying to work on it too-but I'm having a REALLY hard time figuring out where to start. for past year or so I've been so pissed at myself that I never really learned to play guitar. I know the reasons why now, but it haunts me. everyone loves musicians, it's an accomplishment. and other stuff too- I have no skills or talents, all my interests are just passive- I like *other* people's art, I watch *other* people play sports, etc.
    Start at the beginning. I told you before when you posted in the musicians forum that if you wanted to learn guitar that i would help you. You never got back to me. Don't learn because you think 'everyone loves musicians', because that's not actually true. It's hard work, but if you really want to learn, you can. You can't think, 'well i wan't to play guitar and i want to play like jimi', it doesn't work like that. No-one just wakes up one day and is awesome at playing guitar. You set yourself small hurdles, pratice like a mofo, and it falls into place eventually. It would be so great for your confidence. You will see that you can do things. The only one stopping you is you. Take baby steps ok. Imagine how good you will feel when you take that first step.

Best of luck, and i would fall over to help you, as would most of the people in the musicians forum. Good people there.
  • Options
    PM sent, Pj_Gurl, I'm trying to learn acoustic, I would love some pointers.
    gets to me every time