Options

Just heard Gone in a convenience store...

AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Boston, MA Posts: 347
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I just ran out to grab a drink at the local White Hen Pantry and as I'm walking around the store, I hear the opening notes to Gone and I can't help but spend an extra minute or two "shopping" around as I mouth the words to the song. Tomorrow night in Mansfield cannot come fast enough. That little moment in the store just got me intensely excited for what we could witness tomorrow night.
492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
2010: Boston
2012: Made in America Philly
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    I heard English Beat- Save it for Later today at Giant Eagle and was signing it the whole time--I got some strange looks
  • Options
    JammerJammer Posts: 85
    I just ran out to grab a drink at the local White Hen Pantry and as I'm walking around the store, I hear the opening notes to Gone and I can't help but spend an extra minute or two "shopping" around as I mouth the words to the song. Tomorrow night in Mansfield cannot come fast enough. That little moment in the store just got me intensely excited for what we could witness tomorrow night.

• Options
    Them-BonesThem-Bones Posts: 518
    I heard Let Me Sleep in a department store
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."