Options

Pj Vinyl For Sale

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,999
    you wanna throw down?
    is that some sort of threat???? much like a telephone tough guy you are!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    they are posted.. click on the the link http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/rmonk83
    It's an auction man. All you're doing is getting all of us to bid against each other. They're not Buy it Now. What part don't you understand?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,999
    It's an auction man. All you're doing is getting all of us to bid against each other. They're not Buy it Now. What part don't you understand?
    thats kinda the douche's point
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    haha, I f*cking hate the both of you, how's that for people skills?

this actually made me chuckle. Maybe you're not such a bad guy
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    I think he should donate his profits to help with the bank bailout.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    dreamweaverdreamweaver New York Posts: 715
    I think he should donate his profits to help with the bank bailout.

NO, but GO BIG BLUE
    Meadowlands, MSG 1, MSG 2 - '98
    Jones Beach NY 1 + 3 - '00
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Boston Garden 1, Meadowlands 1 + 2 - '06
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Options
    How is it that you have ZERO feedback, ZERO transactions, and then you come here and act like a jerk when people question your methods and trust? This post hurts you more than it helps.
    Plus, that is the laziest post, just a link to your page on e-bay. Where are the mods when you need them?
  • Options
    How is it that you have ZERO feedback, ZERO transactions, and then you come here and act like a jerk when people question your methods and trust? This post hurts you more than it helps.
    Plus, that is the laziest post, just a link to your page on e-bay. Where are the mods when you need them?

wow, everyone has their two cents to put in huh?

dude, I wasn't acting like anything til a couple guys came on to this post saying stuff like "these vinyls are way too expensive" "you're shady" all because I couldn't/wouldn't take the vinyl's down and then re-post them on ebay as "BIN".. I never said I would, and it would be a waste of money on my end.. why would I do that for some guy in Canada who wanted to buy ONLY yield from me under the table...
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Options
    pjheadpjhead Posts: 107

dude, I wasn't acting like anything til a couple guys came on to this post saying stuff like "these vinyls are way too expensive" "you're shady" all because I couldn't/wouldn't take the vinyl's down and then re-post them on ebay as "BIN".. I never said I would, and it would be a waste of money on my end.. why would I do that for some guy in Canada who wanted to buy ONLY yield from me under the table...

Did you steal that comforter from a Ramada Inn?
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686

omg i hate to do this and get back into this conversation but do you forget how your original post went? i think you do with all your edits going on. you came here asking who wanted to buy uyour vinyl. you got a bunch of pms and then made auctions based off the average offers. you didnt even come here posting about auctions, you straight up wanted to sell. now your saying that i wanted to buy it from you under the table? in your original post there was no fucking table lol. i pm'd you and said "let me know how much you want for yield and your paypal address". you didnt answer but rather started into this whole circus.

so cliffs notes - you came here to sell vinyl, got too many pms asking how much, decided to let us fight it out over ebay auctions while you sit back and watch the dough roll in all while making bitchy remarks to would be buyers...
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,148
    gfraser wrote:
    omg i hate to do this and get back into this conversation but do you forget how your original post went? i think you do with all your edits going on. you came here asking who wanted to buy uyour vinyl. you got a bunch of pms and then made auctions based off the average offers. you didnt even come here posting about auctions, you straight up wanted to sell. now your saying that i wanted to buy it from you under the table? in your original post there was no fucking table lol. i pm'd you and said "let me know how much you want for yield and your paypal address". you didnt answer but rather started into this whole circus.

so cliffs notes - you came here to sell vinyl, got too many pms asking how much, decided to let us fight it out over ebay auctions while you sit back and watch the dough roll in all while making bitchy remarks to would be buyers...

Sounds like he is a great addition to the community! :rolleyes:
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    You should have just posted on ebay in the first place and none of this shitstorm raining down on you would have happened. I PM'd you asking what you wanted for the Mad Season and you PM'd me back with an ebay link. I would have paid good money for it cause I have always wanted it but I'd rather not have it than bid on it on ebay. Hope you get tons of money for it cause I think your reputation is a bit tarnished on here.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    gfraser wrote:

well you sure have my full attention now. I dont know man, theyre my vinyls. I can sell them how I want to, if you didn't like how I did it, I'm sorry. I wasn't going to sell these babys to the first offer, I don't think any smart person would, and as far as bitchy remarks... you were the first of em- mr. calling me shady in front of everyone.
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Options
    You should have just posted on ebay in the first place and none of this shitstorm raining down on you would have happened. I PM'd you asking what you wanted for the Mad Season and you PM'd me back with an ebay link. I would have paid good money for it cause I have always wanted it but I'd rather not have it than bid on it on ebay. Hope you get tons of money for it cause I think your reputation is a bit tarnished on here.

come on man, just put your bid up, people are only raising by fractions here....
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Options

come on man, just put your bid up, people are only raising by fractions here.... http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/rmonk83
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Options
    PjWeezyPjWeezy Posts: 159
    Hey Dreamweaver, can you post another link to the your ebay auctions in case some people didn't see the other 12 links you have already posted in this thread
  • Options
    gfrasergfraser Posts: 686
    well you sure have my full attention now. I dont know man, theyre my vinyls. I can sell them how I want to, if you didn't like how I did it, I'm sorry. I wasn't going to sell these babys to the first offer, I don't think any smart person would, and as far as bitchy remarks... you were the first of em- mr. calling me shady in front of everyone.

http://blog.dreamhost.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/serious.jpg
    This post is © by gfraser
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Alright, I'm staying out of this, but I give this thread an awrd for being one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a long time. Congratulations.

And no i will not put a bid on :D
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options

Agreed, I did the same with Binaural, got a link, and a message that said it'd be smart to bid fast and soon! Come on.... Binaural is all I need to complete my collection, and I would have paid a decent amount more than his auction started at....
  • Options
    Agreed, I did the same with Binaural, got a link, and a message that said it'd be smart to bid fast and soon! Come on.... Binaural is all I need to complete my collection, and I would have paid a decent amount more than his auction started at....

yyyyeeeeaaaa rrrriiiigggghhhhttt
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Options
    PjWeezy wrote:
    Hey Dreamweaver, can you post another link to the your ebay auctions in case some people didn't see the other 12 links you have already posted in this thread

yea, here ya go! http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/rmonk83
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Options
    yyyyeeeeaaaa rrrriiiigggghhhhttt

Really dude?! You had the auction started at 40 bucks, and I would have easily paid you at least a hundo for it...
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    you never know you might therefore get a bargain as its still only half what you were willing to pay
  • Options
    If you really hate the fact that this is an ebay auction, why dont you all go and bid $1000.00 for each record and then not buy it.

Surely no one else will bid after that price and then the item never gets sold cause you wont pay for it. THEN WE CAN END THIS THREAD!

Lesson learned not to post ebay items in the pit.
  • Options
    Agreed, this thread needs deleted.
  • Options
    people are so stupid about this ebay thing...

So what!!! He's selling his stuff on eBay and advertised it here where there are PJ fans..... goddamn it's not a crime.... if you don't like it then piss off....

everyone pissing and moaning here would like to have some of these albums... problem is they want to steal them... get them for nothing...

that's not how our society works!!!!!

you have no self righteous sense of entitlement toward dreamweaver's goods...

stop being asshats about this.
    the Minions
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    DUDE! thats fine! GO FIND them! but youre messing with my shit here, and I dont appreciate it. TAKE YOUR OPINION SOMEWHERE ELSE!
    Since when did the board become a place to post your links to ebay listings?

Lame...
  • Options
    bump
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Options
    people are so stupid about this ebay thing...

So what!!! He's selling his stuff on eBay and advertised it here where there are PJ fans..... goddamn it's not a crime.... if you don't like it then piss off....

everyone pissing and moaning here would like to have some of these albums... problem is they want to steal them... get them for nothing...

that's not how our society works!!!!!

you have no self righteous sense of entitlement toward dreamweaver's goods...

stop being asshats about this.

thank you
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    i'll give you 20 bucks for mad season. It's all i got.